Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account Compendium in Game, Join Today

[Script] UniversalVTTImporter -- Import .dd2vtt files to create Dynamic Lighting Lines and Lights!

Andan said: ...and of course, after onemore  !uvtt, the new settings showed up. Thanks for the help  The Aaron !
Worked like a charm! I love the RPG community, thanks a bunch for making this public.
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
No problem!  Glad it's working for you!
I'm very new to game mastering on roll20. I'm confused by the instructions. How do I install this software? Is there a different tool that generates the .dd2vtt file? Sorry, just confused by the instructions and the universal VTT tool doesn't have a readme in the GitHub.
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
API scripts require a pro subscription. .dd2vtt fires are the export format of Dungeon Draw.