Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DMDave Bug Reporting

DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Wes said: Hi Dave, Can you (or anyone savvier than me) PM instructions for the Token Actions in the Neverending Dungeon 1 - Arctic? I reloaded the add-on and they still aren't showing. Thanks! I'll submit a new ticket for Neverending Dungeon 1. The original upload didn't include them and the patch didn't go through. Andrius D. said: Hey, could you check the  Danger at Blire Manor, I don't see any macros in there :/ We created Blire Manor before we started inserting macros into the products. I'll see about adjusting it as well.
I ran my first session of the Neverending Dungeon Tile 001, and was surprised that I could only find the green key as specifically listed as treasure in a room. I saw your note to a previous submitter about the red key, and I ended up dropping the blue key myself, but I wanted to suggest/request that the documentation say that specifically. I was frantically searching the documents after my party hit 4 or 5 doors and I didn't know where to lead/direct/suggest them since I didn't know where the red or blue keys were.  Also, do you have any suggested rooms for those keys? Thanks, Chris
Kaldrfjell, there is no map for  the undercroft. 
Never mind, did not realize that they were on the same map as the first floor, my apologies. 
Just bought tomb of the kirin-born prince and the title page and rooms 11-12 map are missing
Scot P. said: Just bought tomb of the kirin-born prince and the title page and rooms 11-12 map are missing This happened for me awhile back as well. Change the page grid to 33x19 squares and it should become visible. The complete image is there and at the right size for the grid, but I assume the installer occasionally has a hiccup and doesn't set the page size properly.
Sadly this isn't working for me.  Map size changes, but it's still just the white grid Shane W. said: Scot P. said: Just bought tomb of the kirin-born prince and the title page and rooms 11-12 map are missing This happened for me awhile back as well. Change the page grid to 33x19 squares and it should become visible. The complete image is there and at the right size for the grid, but I assume the installer occasionally has a hiccup and doesn't set the page size properly.
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Scot P. said: Sadly this isn't working for me.  Map size changes, but it's still just the white grid Shane W. said: Scot P. said: Just bought tomb of the kirin-born prince and the title page and rooms 11-12 map are missing This happened for me awhile back as well. Change the page grid to 33x19 squares and it should become visible. The complete image is there and at the right size for the grid, but I assume the installer occasionally has a hiccup and doesn't set the page size properly. I'm currently unable to replicate this error. Please attempt reinstall and then show me what's happening.
I purchased the Tidal Stone Caves adventure, and added it. It doesn't give me the 3 maps it says are supposed to be there. The Reap, Cellar, and Upstairs. Just wondering where I can get those.
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
David J. said: I purchased the Tidal Stone Caves adventure, and added it. It doesn't give me the 3 maps it says are supposed to be there. The Reap, Cellar, and Upstairs. Just wondering where I can get those. That is a copy error. There should just be the map of the Tidalstone caves. I apologize for any confusion. 
Just watching to see if i can help anyone, but I can't.
Adventure:  Khagra and the brinebloods Technical Issue:  No details of unique magic items. Hi people,  First up, love your work - your modules are usually fantastic. I've just purchased Khagra and the brinebloods and added it to an existing game.  It all looks good except that the handouts for the unique magic items (the talking shell and Tooth of Zozyg) do not have any details noted. Could you please advise on what these items are? Many Thanks, Robert.
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Robert S. said: Adventure:  Khagra and the brinebloods Technical Issue:  No details of unique magic items. Hi people,  First up, love your work - your modules are usually fantastic. I've just purchased Khagra and the brinebloods and added it to an existing game.  It all looks good except that the handouts for the unique magic items (the talking shell and Tooth of Zozyg) do not have any details noted. Could you please advise on what these items are? Many Thanks, Robert. I'm submitting a patch for that right now, but here are the details for you. Tooth of Zozyg Weapon (glaive), rare (requires attunement) You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this weapon. The tooth has 4 charges for the following properties. It regains 1d4 expended charges daily at dawn. Control Water . While wielding the tooth, you can use an action to expend 2 charges and command the waves to do your bidding as with the control water spell. Finishing Strike . When you roll an 18 or higher on the D20 during an attack roll, you can expend 1 charge to deal an additional 3d8 force damage to the target. Talking Shells Wondrous item, uncommon Talking shells come in pairs; each shell being one- half of an original shell so that the pair is easily recognized. While you touch the shell, you can use an action to cast the sending spell from it. The target is the bearer of the other shell. If no creature bears the other shell, you know that fact as soon as you use the shell and don’t cast the spell. If one of the shells in a pair is destroyed, the other becomes nonmagical.
Fantastic !!   Thank you.  Love the Tooth!!
played about 4 hrs ago..  i logged in this morning and tried to roll dice and it wont show the results .. nor will it list any texting done.. it keeps repeating the last text that we had at the end of our game.. any suggestions..  i reloaded twice and refreshed twice.. but nothing.. im at a loss
well it just corrected itself.. not sure on the why.... took my 6th reload. but not sure if that was the reason..
Adventure: Exposure Technical Issue: Missing description of room 6G Room 6G seems to be missing a description in the Keyed locations document. What is it intended to be?
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Qilad said: Adventure: Exposure Technical Issue: Missing description of room 6G Room 6G seems to be missing a description in the Keyed locations document. What is it intended to be? Ah, a copy error. This is the appropriate text: 6g - Storage This room is filled with rotting crates and barrels. There is nothing of value here.
Alex B. said: Map on Tomb of the Kirin-Born Prince isn't showing rooms 11-12. I'm having the same issue. Just purchased.
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Turbo! said: Alex B. said: Map on Tomb of the Kirin-Born Prince isn't showing rooms 11-12. I'm having the same issue. Just purchased. I'm not sure why Tomb does this sometimes, but I'll speak to the team again. In the mean time, here's how to resolve the issue Open the Page Toolbar Locate the page that says "Tomb of the Kirin-Born Prince" that has an image of the map on it. Click the settings cog next to the page with the current map of the Tomb of the Kirin-Born Prince. Change the Width of the map to 33, and change the Height of the map to 20. Press "Save Settings" Afterwards, the page should be the appropriate size for the map and it should play normally. 
Hey Dave, I purchased the Mice in the Pumpkin Patch and I'm looking forward to trying it with my gamers. I have a few questions about bugs or missing content before we start. 1. You should be aware that the landing page is still unavailable.  Could you perhaps describe what the landing page looks like so I can find something to stand in for it. Does it look like the cover art of the module? 2. I'm confused by the Mouseoil Lines. What is the point of them? Thanks. Andrew
Hey, having the same issue as Daurelian with the "Landing Page" not working on Mice in the Pumpkin Patch. Any word on the fix for that? Or perhaps could you attach the map here? Then I could screenshot it & upload it the my game manually. Seems like a terrific game! Looking forward to playing it.
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Greg said: Hey, having the same issue as Daurelian with the "Landing Page" not working on Mice in the Pumpkin Patch. Any word on the fix for that? Or perhaps could you attach the map here? Then I could screenshot it & upload it the my game manually. Seems like a terrific game! Looking forward to playing it. Apologies for the delay. We have submitted the patch today. The landing page is usually just a banner image that you can show the players if you're running the game cinematically. The required maps for play all loaded consistently on our end.

Edited 1608310606
Adventure:  Witches of Yuletide Technical Issue:  Missing description Yuletide Whiskey and difference enemy amount between description and map. Hey DMDave. I have found 2 things while reading The WItches of Yuletide document that I thought where weird. The 1st thing is the fact that in the beginning of the document there is a reference to a sidebar in the Aftermath section. I'm however unable to find such a sidebar. I don't know it I might have misunderstood the meaning of this since it does get mentioned as one of the gifts in the aftermath section but want to bring it up anyway. The other thing that I noticed was that in the description for location 2, it mentions that there are 4 different goats, while there are only 2 on the map. 
Adventure:  Haunts of the Ice Cavern Technical Issue:  Mysterious Note There also was one weird thing for me when I loaded in  Haunts of the Ice Cavern. For the 1st level adventure I got 3 documents: the adventure primer, the cavern description and the aftermath. For the 3rd level version I also got the adventure primer and cavern description but I did not get the aftermath. I did however get an empty Mysterious Note document.
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Tom J. said: Adventure:  Haunts of the Ice Cavern Technical Issue:  Mysterious Note There also was one weird thing for me when I loaded in  Haunts of the Ice Cavern. For the 1st level adventure I got 3 documents: the adventure primer, the cavern description and the aftermath. For the 3rd level version I also got the adventure primer and cavern description but I did not get the aftermath. I did however get an empty Mysterious Note document. That Mysterious Note is supposed to be the aftermath for the 3rd level version to update the Mysterious Note, but it's the exact same Aftermath as the what you find in the level 1 section.  Tom J. said: Adventure:  Witches of Yuletide Technical Issue:  Missing description Yuletide Whiskey and difference enemy amount between description and map. Hey DMDave. I have found 2 things while reading The WItches of Yuletide document that I thought where weird. The 1st thing is the fact that in the beginning of the document there is a reference to a sidebar in the Aftermath section. I'm however unable to find such a sidebar. I don't know it I might have misunderstood the meaning of this since it does get mentioned as one of the gifts in the aftermath section but want to bring it up anyway. The other thing that I noticed was that in the description for location 2, it mentions that there are 4 different goats, while there are only 2 on the map.  The four goats is a copy error. When we moved the adventure to Roll20 we didn't think the four goats fit in a way that wouldn't confuse the player. I will submit a patch to alter the value to two goats.  The text for the Yuletide Whiskey is missing. I will include the appropriate copy in a patch. For the short term, here are the details on the drink: Yuletide Whiskey Made from a secret recipe known only to Kristof Klaus, this whiskey has a high alcohol content and tastes of a mixture of apples pie and Yuletide spices. A creature can use its action to have one drink. Each drink restores 1 hit point and the drink provides enough nourishment to sustain a creature for one day. A bottle contains 20 drinks.
Nick O.
Forum Champion
In Drow Hard, the Nagatomi Cloning Facility handout states that in Area 11 - Takagi's Quarters, there's a detailed map of the facility, and there's a reference to a Facility Map player handout, but there isn't a facility map handout in the module. BTW: I love this module and am really looking forward to running it. 
Adventure:  How the Lich Stole Christmas Technical Issue:  Character Sheets and Dynamic Lighting not showing, Macros not functioning I just purchased the Lich Stole Christmas addon as a holiday treat for my fellow DnD players, but had a couple questions about the addon. 1) It seems like I don’t have the dynamic lighting layer option. Is that something that only comes with the plus subscription and I would have to purchase? I don’t often need the “plus” added benefits so I’d like to not have to pay the $50 to potentially use it just this one time. Is there any way around that? 2) The character sheets are not showing up in the appendices, just the little blurb about offense, support, utility, etc. Is this also a plus subscription necessity? 3) the tokens for mound and will-o-wisps (as examples, just the first I clicked on) don’t seem to have the Saves or initiative set up and are throwing a syntax error or no attribute found. 4) The addon includes the town of Ostenwold which is fun and interesting but I don’t see it in the adventure text, is there a time where it is used? Sorry for the multitude, I'm pretty new to really using Roll20 and pre-built content. Thanks!
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Nicholas J. said: Adventure:  How the Lich Stole Christmas Technical Issue:  Character Sheets and Dynamic Lighting not showing, Macros not functioning I just purchased the Lich Stole Christmas addon as a holiday treat for my fellow DnD players, but had a couple questions about the addon. 1) It seems like I don’t have the dynamic lighting layer option. Is that something that only comes with the plus subscription and I would have to purchase? I don’t often need the “plus” added benefits so I’d like to not have to pay the $50 to potentially use it just this one time. Is there any way around that? 2) The character sheets are not showing up in the appendices, just the little blurb about offense, support, utility, etc. Is this also a plus subscription necessity? 3) the tokens for mound and will-o-wisps (as examples, just the first I clicked on) don’t seem to have the Saves or initiative set up and are throwing a syntax error or no attribute found. 4) The addon includes the town of Ostenwold which is fun and interesting but I don’t see it in the adventure text, is there a time where it is used? Sorry for the multitude, I'm pretty new to really using Roll20 and pre-built content. Thanks! The answers for your questions are detailed below: 1) That is a Roll20 Plus or Pro feature. You can use fog of war to hide areas where needed.  2) You'll need to select the Sheet Style "D&D 5E by Roll20" in your game settings. That will let you access the features of the NPCs and the Characters. 3) I believe the macros are also a Roll20 Plus or Pro feature. 4) The town itself isn't used very much in this adventure, but it is part of a huge set of maps from Tom Cartos and we like to advertise that he has a robust collection of locations you could use in your games.  Alix B. said: Hi DMDave, dunno if this is something you personally would be able to fix, but upon trying to add Drow Hard to a game, its giving me the error as follows: "There was an error when trying to include the addon Drow Hard: Three Levels of Sheer Adventure! : * undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass " Dunno if this is on Roll20's end or what, but any help would be appreciated!  I cannot replicate this error at this time. We will investigate further. Nick O. said: In Drow Hard, the Nagatomi Cloning Facility handout states that in Area 11 - Takagi's Quarters, there's a detailed map of the facility, and there's a reference to a Facility Map player handout, but there isn't a facility map handout in the module. BTW: I love this module and am really looking forward to running it.  That is an oversight. I'll submit a patch on Monday with a player handout.
Thanks!
Not a bug, just me being a bit daft I think. Excitedly prepping to run "the Lich that stole Christmas." Could you explain the potion puzzle to me? Even with the answer in the notes, I still don't get it! Don't want to be too detailed as I may give the answers away to potential players. Thank you!
Hi DM Dave, am just prepping Drow Hard for a special Xmas One-Shot and I love how you ripped of such a cult classic.  I only have three issues so far: 1) you mention that the hero can find a map of the complex in the master chamber 11, but no such handout exists. With Dynamic Lighting we can't really use the whole background image as a map, With Dynamic lighting or Fog of War turned off, the player would instantly see where the hostages are kept. So that won't work either. Did you just forget to include a low res jpg handout of the map? And why are the hostages on the token layer anyway? would it not make more sense to have the hostages on the GM Layer too, and reveal them when needed? (especially as they would be herding them down to the lower levels during the first 15 minutes, assuming that the "party" was on the lab level) 2) if you do add the handout, please ensure that the area 17b and 17c is not visible, as the story line suggests that this is not even visible on the handout 3) the story kicks off with an armed drow warrior walking down Hallway 8, approaching the master bedroom 11, but no such token was placed on the map. who is this particular drow supposed to be? Sure I can improvise, but would be nice to have the setup match at least with the "read out aloud" part.  That's it from me for now. Now it's down to prepping the flow based on the setup. 
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
We have submitted a patch for Drow Hard based on the feedback here.

Edited 1608599899
Hello Dave, I just got Den of the Winter Wolf.. no landing page (seems to be blank to me) and not sure how your macros are set up. What API scripts do I need set for this to run properly? Have it in a seperate game that I will be using for a one shot. I have a Pro subscription. I checked the Api and it says no scripts loaded. Edit: Ah I see, didn't have the 5E rules set put in.. macros are working now.
Thanks DMDave for the fast response. Will check it out tonight.  Ps. Im going to have 1 extra player taking over 4 of the drow. As the tokens are not  hooked up with individual characters, the player would have had access to too many of the drow. So I ended up making copies for the 4 under his control so he can only control those.  Also I upgraded all the tokens to have night vision which will be important when the lights go out. So looking forward to this one. 
Pps. The Emerald Odonburgite handout is blank. Not game breaking but maybe add some info on the next patch.
Maybe i'm just completely missing it, but i'm going to be running Kobold Alone, and i can't find any of the room descriptions.. I can only find "The Secret Basement", rooms 39-44.. Can't seem to find 1-38..
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Andrew S. said: Maybe i'm just completely missing it, but i'm going to be running Kobold Alone, and i can't find any of the room descriptions.. I can only find "The Secret Basement", rooms 39-44.. Can't seem to find 1-38.. Look in the handout called "Valuables Tables"  We didn't want to bog down the GM with a lot of room descriptions, when Tom already has such detailed art for the various rooms. We just gave them names that imply their function.  Alex D. said: Pps. The Emerald Odonburgite handout is blank. Not game breaking but maybe add some info on the next patch. When Roll20 gets to the patch, this was included in it.
Hi Dave, I'm in the middle of running Tidalstone Caves for a party. We started last session and were going to wrap it up tonight, but when I login to my game the map is missing, both the regular and the patch version. The lighting layers and all tokens are there, but no actual map. I tried creating a new game from the link in the product and it has the same issue.
I have the same issue.  Based upon the explanation, another one of the potions seems like a better answer.  But even then, I don't think it's really correct if you look up what that word really means. Any guidance?  I'm a bit apprehensive about keeping this puzzle in the game as is, as there are dire consequences for not guessing correctly.  Jake said: Not a bug, just me being a bit daft I think. Excitedly prepping to run "the Lich that stole Christmas." Could you explain the potion puzzle to me? Even with the answer in the notes, I still don't get it! Don't want to be too detailed as I may give the answers away to potential players. Thank you!
Hi, I've just bought How the lich stole Christmas and the macros aren't working? I'm a Plus subscriber so I assume they should work for me? This is the error I get for trying to roll initiative: No ability was found for %{selected|npc_init} I have the NPC selected when I do this. The Resistance Vulnerability Immunity macro works But the Saves macro doesn't work either I get the following error: No attribute was found for @{selected|d20} SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "s" found. I'm hoping to run this tomorrow for my group so would appreciate any help! Thanks,
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Ryan B. said: Hi, I've just bought How the lich stole Christmas and the macros aren't working? I'm a Plus subscriber so I assume they should work for me? This is the error I get for trying to roll initiative: No ability was found for %{selected|npc_init} I have the NPC selected when I do this. The Resistance Vulnerability Immunity macro works But the Saves macro doesn't work either I get the following error: No attribute was found for @{selected|d20} SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "s" found. I'm hoping to run this tomorrow for my group so would appreciate any help! Thanks, Can you verify if you are using the character sheet "D&D 5E by Roll20"? If you are, can you verify if the issue occurs for every token?

Edited 1609723709
Hi, Jungle Temple is my first market place purchase, so I may be just clueless on how this all works.... but I can't seem to get the secret room click reveal working at all, and the colored trap areas are visible as differently colored areas to the players as well.  Is that intentional? I have the paid plus subscription, but not the pro level.  
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Brandon S. said: Hi, Jungle Temple is my first market place purchase, so I may be just clueless on how this all works.... but I can't seem to get the secret room click reveal working at all, and the colored trap areas are visible as differently colored areas to the players as well.  Is that intentional? I have the paid plus subscription, but not the pro level.   Totally understandable! Here are the instructions we left in the document on how to use them: Secret Traps Sub-level 1 includes 10 different traps that use art layers to hide their presence. These tiles have been colored to help you differentiate them.  Before you run this location for your players, make sure to review the placement of these traps. Then, perform the following steps: Switch to the Map & Background Layer in your Layer Toolbar. Double-click on a hidden trap tile of your choice. This will open the Edit Token window for that tile. Under the Basic Tab, click the Tint Color option. Select the bottom-right-most color “Transparent” to remove the tile’s tint. Repeat this process for all 10 of the trap tiles so the players are not aware of their existence. Note that they will blend in seamlessly with the map, so you will need to remember their locations.  Tip:  If you are using the Day version of the map, use the Night version to remind yourself where the traps are hidden and vice versa. When you are ready to reveal a trap on the map, follow these instructions. Switch to the Map & Background Layer in your Layer Toolbar. Select the hidden trap tile you wish to reveal. Remove the tile one of the following ways: Delete the tile using the “Delete” key on your keyboard. Note: if you do this, you can replace the tiles using the preset tiles in your  Drag the tile to an area of the map obscured by the player’s field of vision. Right-click the tile and select To Back to place the tile behind the main map. Right-click the tile and select Layer > GM Layer to place it on the GM’s layer.
DMDave said: Ryan B. said: Hi, I've just bought How the lich stole Christmas and the macros aren't working? I'm a Plus subscriber so I assume they should work for me? This is the error I get for trying to roll initiative: No ability was found for %{selected|npc_init} I have the NPC selected when I do this. The Resistance Vulnerability Immunity macro works But the Saves macro doesn't work either I get the following error: No attribute was found for @{selected|d20} SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "s" found. I'm hoping to run this tomorrow for my group so would appreciate any help! Thanks, Can you verify if you are using the character sheet "D&D 5E by Roll20"? If you are, can you verify if the issue occurs for every token? That was it! Completely new to these features so didn't realise you had to change that in the game settings. I ended up just rolling manually for the NPCs Thanks for replying. We had a brilliant game. And they managed to enlarge the Lich's heart 😊🎄
On the jungle temple, thanks for the update on the map overlays for the traps.  That's working great!   I still can't find the secret rooms you click on.  (And I can't seem to figure out how to find the written instructions... sorry, my very first marketplace purchase, so I'm still a bit clueless.)
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Brandon S. said: On the jungle temple, thanks for the update on the map overlays for the traps.  That's working great!   I still can't find the secret rooms you click on.  (And I can't seem to figure out how to find the written instructions... sorry, my very first marketplace purchase, so I'm still a bit clueless.) I'm glad we were able to help!  For the secret rooms, you will follow the instructions and the rooms will appear where the red "S" icons are on the GM layer. You can find the instructions in the handouts area of Roll20 on the right side when you're in game. It is titled "How To Use These Maps" To reveal the secret rooms, follow these instructions: Secret Passages in Sub-Levels Both sub-levels include secret rooms on two different maps that are hidden by the art itself.  To access a map with the secrets showing, follow these instructions (for the day or night versions): Switch to the Map & Background Layer in your Layer Toolbar. Right-click on the main map tile and click To Back. Make sure that you don’t click on one of the many trap tiles (they will be shaded different colors to help you easily differentiate them). Repeat the process to revert it back to the “secrets hidden” version of the map. 

Edited 1611425959
Hi Dave, Going to be playing another of your great modules tomorrow and currently doing some prep. The adventure is: Descent Into Hell The issue is: In area 8 the notes read: Trap: Bone Spikes . A successful DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check reveals several runic carvings on the ground. A spell or other effect that can sense the presence of magic, such as  detect magic , reveals an aura of conjuration magic around the runes. The trap activates when a character steps into a space containing a magic rune (indicated by the small circles on the map). When activated, a five-foot long spike of bone shoots out of the adjacent wall. Any creature occupying the space must succeed on a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw or take 22 (4d10) piercing damage. Once triggered, the trap resets in 1 minute. I might be being really dim but I can't for the life of me see the small circles on the map that are referenced in area 8? Not a massive issue as I can always add them in where I think would be appropriate but would be good to know where they're supposed to be!
DMDave
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Ryan B. said: Hi Dave, Going to be playing another of your great modules tomorrow and currently doing some prep. The adventure is: Descent Into Hell The issue is: In area 8 the notes read: Trap: Bone Spikes . A successful DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check reveals several runic carvings on the ground. A spell or other effect that can sense the presence of magic, such as  detect magic , reveals an aura of conjuration magic around the runes. The trap activates when a character steps into a space containing a magic rune (indicated by the small circles on the map). When activated, a five-foot long spike of bone shoots out of the adjacent wall. Any creature occupying the space must succeed on a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw or take 22 (4d10) piercing damage. Once triggered, the trap resets in 1 minute. I might be being really dim but I can't for the life of me see the small circles on the map that are referenced in area 8? Not a massive issue as I can always add them in where I think would be appropriate but would be good to know where they're supposed to be! Ah, this is likely an oversight on our part during the conversion process where the final version of the map and the text didn't align fully. You should modify the presentation for the benefit of your party. I would recommend just using a single large rune that the party could detect with an Intelligence (Investigation) check.