Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blank Screen when Scrolling

Hey all. So I've had an issue recently since getting back into Roll 20 I was curious if anyone else had experience or knew a fix for. When I load into my game, I can see the maps, however, when I try to scroll around or zoom in/out, the screen goes black. Sometimes, after a minute or so, the screen will be visible again, but when I try to move again it goes black again. Any help would be greatly appreciated! (And no, its not fog of war or dynamic lighting.
Are you using an optimized, updated browser with no add-ons or extensions running?  Is it the desktop or tablet version of Roll20? Do you have any software running that could interfere with the platform, like a VPN?
Weaver Unseen said: Are you using an optimized, updated browser Yes  with no add-ons or extensions running? Extensions turned off Is it the desktop or tablet version of Roll20? Do you have any software running that could interfere with the platform, like a VPN?  No
Bump