Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map won't load

I am forever seeing the text scroll across a black screen as it tries to load the map but never does. I have tried on several wi-fi connections on several different laptops and pads. I have tried on google and firefox.  I have seen the map once on my phone but that is not large enough for a proper gaming experience.  I have tried disabling extensions and add-ons.  upgrading the browser.  all to no avail,  I am at a loss.  Prefer to use Windows Laptop. I am not sure what info is needed from me to determine next steps.  any assist is appreciated.
Try disabling your browsing extensions or add-ons, even the ones you think don't interfere with anything.  Usually when I'm having a technical issue with Roll20, it's because I turned a browser extension back on that pretty much only interferes with Roll20's operations.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can try going through the steps listed here: Guide to  Solving Technical Issues Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache