Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fate Core Sheet Bugs

Edited 1593468746
Hello! So, couple weird bugs I've found on the newest iteration of the Fate Core sheet. 1. The primary Stress boxes (Physical, Mental) are inverted and aligned right, while every other box is not? 2. The default Consequences boxes (Mild, Moderate, Severe,) don't allow for editing while every other box does but doesn't collapse into something neat like the defaults.
Evil Hat Productions
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
You may want to try out the new Fate sheet we (Evil Hat) debuted this week. That's the one we'll be actively supporting, and I think it will avoid some of the problems you're running into.
Daniel T.
Sheet Author
Translator
Evil Hat Productions said: You may want to try out the new Fate sheet we (Evil Hat) debuted this week. That's the one we'll be actively supporting, and I think it will avoid some of the problems you're running into. Hi, what is your official sheet? I thought it was this one made by Roll20.