Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom and Starting Token Markers not Working.

Hello. I've created a set of custom set of Token Markers (for a game called Fell Lands if that is relevant to locating the files).  Most of these tokens are new, a few of them are from another custom token set I created some time back.  I'm using a free level account my operating system is up to date Windows 10, my anti-virus is AVG.. When I uploaded the custom token markers I did not  remove the default set.  They are both loaded. Some of the new tokens load and are visible in the viewing area and jump menu, but do not show up on the token. Some of the new tokens do no show in the view token area or the jump menu, but they do occupy spaces there. The markers I am reusing show up on the viewing area and jump menu, but not on the token. The default token set shows up in the jump menu but will not show up on the token. The color circles show up in the jump menu but will not show up on the jump menu. The only marker that works is the big red X. I tested my other custom token marker set in another game; it works correctly. Actions:  I've tried Firefox and Chrome.  I've emptied both my caches.  I've turned off the few extensions I have.  I've deleted the custom sets and re-uploaded them.  I've ensured all the files are the same format (.PNG).  For the ones not showing at all, I changed their size so that the larger dimension is 48px to remain consistent with the 48px by 48px size. May Be Relevant:  I'm primarily using Firefox and I've created a specific profile within the browser.  The idea being that my core profile has number of extensions on and I wanted the used for Roll20 to be as light computing-wise as I could make it.  I also have a created profile called Naked  which has no extensions, bookmarks, or decorative features; I could try that next.  There was also an update mentioning token markers from 6-30-2020 that may be related. I've attached two relevant screenshots. Thank You ~J
I don't mean bump this as a topic, but it was the 4th of July when weekend when I posted. I'm still having the above problem with a game I'm working on.  In more currently active game, my token markers (all custom) work just fine.  But the custom ones I created AND the default set don't work. ~J 
Since I searched these forums before posting I wanted to add an update for anyone who has the same problem in the future and is searching for an answer.  I solved the issue by deleting all the marker sets and creating a new custom set.  When I read on the Wiki Ideal size is 520 x 520 , I should have read Ideal as Mandatory .  So I made the new ones 520 x5 20 exactly, even if that left a lot of white/transparent space around them.  All of them where visible.  I'm not happy with the luck of the numbers but the single color vertical band with white lettering comes up very nicely and I will be reusing this design in the future. ~J