Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Query roll error

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I've been trying to create Macros for my Kineticist to speed up his attack rolls. However, my simple macro isn't great for this, so I am building more advanced macros. However, In my damage macro, whenever i select a variable, the dice for that variable don't roll and the entire command is entered as a line of text. Please help.  This is the Macro I'm using, if that helps. ?{Blast | Water, /roll 7d6 + @{constitution_mod}  + @{Damage Bonus} + ?{Bonus&#125 | Fire, /roll 7d6 + 5 + ?{Bonus&#125 | Gravity, /roll 7d6 + @{constitution_mod}  @{Damage Bonus} + ?{Bonus&#125 }
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It's because of the space after each comma. This Water, /roll 7d6 should be Water,/roll 7d6 Macros print everything after the comma to chat, including the space, but for roll commands, the / must be the first character in the line.
Thank You! I'll try it again. Hopefully it works Edit: It worked like a charm! Thank you!
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Huh. Didn't realise the HTML entities worked without the semi colon at the end.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I didnt notice that Oosh. My guess is its because they are each the last thing on their line, so you dont need a closure.