Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deck Issues, Not Drawing Cards?

Hello! I'm trying to get the critical hit deck to work in my Pathfinder 2e game, and I created a deck and was grabbing the images from my PDF version. I tested it to make sure it was working when I had just two card in the deck, and it worked great. I then added in the other 51 cards. Now, when I try to drag a card from the deck to the game table, nothing happens. When I click the deck to attempt to draw a card into a hand (not what I want the deck for, but still), nothing happens. Is there some issue that I'm not seeing? Did I click an option that didn't agree with me? Is there an image size limit for decks? I'm not sure where the problem is. Thanks, Matt
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
What are the deck settings? Perhaps post a screen shot of those.
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
That all looks correct to me. The card size is big, but I've used bigger.
Hmm. I clicked all the settings off, clicked save, then clicked them all back to the above. Doing that caused it to work again. The ol' turn it off and turn it back on again.
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
::facepalm::