Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Cyberpunk Red] Looking for game!

Euphamia
Marketplace Creator
My name is  Euphamia  and im looking for a group to play in a Cyberpunk red game!  I been running my own D&D group for the past year and had quite a bit of fun.  But peoples scheduled started to change and we lost most of the core group.  Also played as a player in two long running D&D games that lasted over a year.  So I'm looking to be just a normal player and get back in to the Pen and Paper type of game play that I have fallen in love with.  I been searching on and off for the past few months and nothing has jumped out at me.  So was hopping I would find a good suggestion Cyberpunk game here.    Nothing in the  AM  please!  ( PDT  time zone) So lets get down to the basics of what im looking for. 5th Edition Rule set but not locked in to following those rules 100% Cyberpunk Red Based world preferred but will listen to a good science fiction story concept like  80% Role Play - 20% Combat - 18+ Game Group As a good story has death,  blood and violence in it. Voice over discord based game. And a DM willing to work with there players!   Thanks  for listening and hope someone finds this post interesting! 
I'd be willing to join! Though I'm only 15. That's the only prerequisite I do not follow. I'm new to this stuff tho and it will be hella hard to find newbies to Cyberpunk- I mean 2077 is coming out but I have a feeling that the kids who get that won't find interest in 2020 unless it's got heavy references to the ttrpg...