Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet layout design and Roll20 Smartphone app

Daniel T.
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello! I've recently submitted my first custom character sheet to Roll20's Github. I've made it's layout using CSS Grid and Flexbox. It worked fine on Roll20 In Roll20's smartphone app, the layout gets totally broken. It's like the Grid and Flexbox are totally ignored. I've checked other sheets made by using the 3 column approach and they work fine on the app. Is this right? I should use the 3 column layout then? Roll20's docs recommends using Grid and Flexbox and that's what I've followed. If anyone want to check my code, it is the  SharpSwordsAndSinisterSpells  project.

Edited 1594127887
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Daniel T. said: In Roll20's smartphone app, the layout gets totally broken. Pretty sure the mobile app is discontinued or supposed to be discontinued, until the eventual updated one appears(it had a 1.5 star rating for a reason). Are you sure you're not viewing Roll20 in the phone browser?
Daniel T.
Sheet Author
Translator
I didn't know the smartphone app would be discontinued. No, I've tested on the app, not the phone's browser. In the browser I'm guessing it would work, but I'm not a pro user though.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The browser experience and the tablet app(?) is supposed to be available to everyone, at least until the new mobile app will be released. <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039675173-Roll20-for-iPad-and-Android" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039675173-Roll20-for-iPad-and-Android</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe opening up Table on Tablet was a permanent change. AFAIK, the mobile app has been deprecated.
Daniel T.
Sheet Author
Translator
Thanks for the infos guys!