Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Burn Bryte - Failure Prompt Table

Edited 1594242506
I'm running a Learn to Play game and plan on doing a few more with the bundle that I bought. One of the things implied in the Quickstart and GM instructions guide is the ability to roll on a Failure Prompt table.  I can't see an in-game rollable table for this which is disappointing considering the game was 'designed' for Roll20.   Going through the core rulebook index page doesn't show me a link for this either.  The only place I can find the info is on James' blog page .  

Edited 1594248194
Hey there, Thank you for the feedback! Are you using the Burning Daylight module? The Rollable table should be in your Collections. As for non-Burning Daylight games, those tables will be added in an upcoming patch for any game using the Burn Bryte compendium. In the meantime, the table itself is under Skills: Failure Prompts within the in-app compendium. I hope this helps, and thank you again for the feedback.
Thanks for the response Bunny. On the game page, I am able to add the Core Rulebook and the Safety Cards. I do not have the option to add the Burning Daylight module. Am I supposed to do that elsewhere?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Modules are chosen when you create a game, and can't be added to an existing one: <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049691453-Modules" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049691453-Modules</a>
Ah, yes! The Burning Daylight is an adventure module which means it needs to be selected from the Optional: Choose a Module section when creating a new game (it cannot be added on to an existing game).
I'm pretty sure I chose that when creating the game. I am able to see the BB Character Sheet, Burning Daylight Maps and Token page in the game, but no Failure table. I launched a new game and it's got the tables in them, so this one's resolved. Maybe the first game was a bit too close to launch and things were still being ironed out.&nbsp;
I have the same problem - will try and make a new game.&nbsp;
Hm, that’s good to know — I’ll pass it along. It shouldn’t &nbsp;have had any issues. Let me know if creating a new game solves the problem for you too, Rich J.
Bunny said: Hm, that’s good to know — I’ll pass it along. It shouldn’t &nbsp;have had any issues. Let me know if creating a new game solves the problem for you too, Rich J. Yeh, starting a new game is fine, it is there. When I tried it first time (just after launch) then the module wouldn't 'add' yet everything was showing in the journal etc etc. Everything seems fine now. Will be good to see some new vids of play as it seems to have changed from the older play through videos (initiative and combat in general by the looks).&nbsp; Loving it so far and getting a group together to try it very soon.&nbsp; Bring on other modules :)
Fantastic, thanks for the update! ICYMI our Burning Daylight actual play is tonight! They had the character creation last week.
Bunny said: Fantastic, thanks for the update! ICYMI our Burning Daylight actual play is tonight! They had the character creation last week. Yehhh.... Watching it now!