Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anima Beyond Fantasy: Character Sheet Question

I'm currently converting my DnD 5e campaign to Anima Beyond Fantasy and I noticed as I am making my first monster that the description of an attack does not show with the attack. It seems you can't even link advantages, disadvantages, etc as well like you can in Dnd 5e's sheet. I'm wondering if there is a solution to this at all, or I'll just have to literally describe every single thing a creature does. No idea when/who created the sheet or if it's even being updated, just felt like I needed to ask.
The sheet is not automated on the  advantages, disadvantages part. Every time you set on you need to explain what happened to the sheet and you need to set the effect on that one.  But I don't understand your problem with the attack ? You speak about a description which should be show when you roll the action ? 

Edited 1596753413
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If you're talking about a problem with the D&amp;D 5E sheet, it might have been fixed with today's update: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9043456/release-note-for-august-6-2020" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9043456/release-note-for-august-6-2020</a>
Sorry should've clarified. D&amp;D 5e's sheet has always been fine when I use it. What I was talking about was rolling an attack on the Anima Beyond Fantasy Sheet like this: The description at the bottom of the attack isn't showing whenever the attack is rolled, unless the line where I have the name is supposed to be where the description is? Edit: D&amp;D has the option to link features and such by clicking the speech bubble where as Anima doesn't for it's advantage/disadvantages: For the attack, whenever you roll an attack in D&amp;D you can place the description at bottom of the attack and it will always show with the attack roll while Anima doesn't.
Hey so 2 quick questions for the sheet as there are some features I don't understand. 1. Untrained skills get a -30 penalty and this is displayed on the temp section of the sheet. However as I put in 5 points in a skill it does not disappear. Do you have to do this manually or is there some other way? What if you have jack of all trades for example? 2. If you click on the cogwheel next to the skill you get you get the # Nat which I assume is the number of natural bonuses for said skill. But what is the N.A. part used for?