Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Images

So I have a bunch of images, for both token and "Bio & Info" use, that I want my players to be able to choose from for their characters. How do I make it so they can see them like they can the character sheets? They are in my Library, but I want to make a folder or something to put them in and give my players the ability to look through them and pick the ones they want to use. 

Edited 1597686604
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
You can't directly show your Art Library to your players. It might be easiest to place copies of them on a separate map page, where the players can look at the images and indicate which they want.
You do not say if you purchased the images from the Marketplace, but if you did, it might be easier to give your players links to the Marketplace pages for the sets you bought. They can view the previews of the tokens there, and let you know which token they wish to use, without all the drag-and-drop for you.
No, these are all images I made and am going to use for my game. I guess I will go with the making a special map and allowing them to see them there, method.