Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't access card hands when Player videos are top-aligned

Hello, unfortunately it is impossible to use card decks and have the player videos/avatars aligned at the top of the screen, because you cannot access your hand. /K

Edited 1598624494
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Karankwan, It is possible to un-anchor the avatars and place them wherever you wish. Will that work for your use case?
Hi Keith, Unfortunately not, I'm afraid. I like having the avatars aligned to the top and I'm glad that it is a feature in Roll20, but unfortunately that makes it impossible to use most features involved with card decks. I do realize that I probably should have posted this in the suggestions forum, but I still think it's rather a technical issue than a missing feature. Top-aligned and bottom-aligned avatars should be equally useful when it comes to using all the features Roll20 offers. /K