Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Karkolohk Map (Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden) issue

When and planning my session 0 for tonight, i say this map had no image, there was an error on my screen and I loaded it, the tokens and D.L. were all set up for the map in the description, but no map was there, I tried to use the image from the description in the module, but there is nothing there besides ones with the letters and secrets shown (for the GM) please fix this, I paid good money for it and I want what was sold to me.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Jare the Bear, This is a known and reported issue and is being worked on. I would expect a patch in short order.

Edited 1600268208
Thank you for the rapid response. I wish there was an image without the spoil watermarks then i can set it up, there should be an art pack folder with the player maps just in case this or other accidental deletion happens. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It looks like the game has been patched already. Go to the home page and you should see a purple box with patch notification.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
FWIW, most maps usually are repeated in the handout that describes them, albeit in lower resolution. The handout called Karkolohk has such a map.
Super! thank you so much