Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Locked Out Of Account/Password Retrieval Not Working

Edited 1600708706
Hey, so I've had an unresolved issue for the past three weeks. I sent emails to Roll20 support several times, and have received no response. Not even any automated messages. My issue is as follows:&nbsp; My main PRO account is: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/2455808/catti-brie" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/2455808/catti-brie</a> I went to log in one day and my usual log in wasn't working. I went to password recover and it claims there "is no account with that email" for the email it SHOULD have on the account. I recently changed emails&nbsp;on the account, and thought maybe there was some kind of mix up. Neither helped. It still tells me there is no account with either email.&nbsp; I have gone through as many variations of those as I can think of, in the event I accidentally typed one or the other handle with the wrong @email.com on the end, but have come up empty handed. I have already gone through all the other motions of making sure nothing interferes with roll20, etc (I am on Google Chrome browser, no add-ons or extensions. Already cleared cache).&nbsp; I just want my account back, it's been weeks trying to get help. I have been a PRO account for quite some time and have paid for content I don't wish to lose. My games have all been on hold because of this.&nbsp; I can also prove the linked account is mine (this one is a temporary thanks to being stuck), through paypal transactions for my Pro subscription and marketplace purchases. Please someone help with this.

Edited 1600722978
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Edit: My advice seems nonsensical as the original post was updated with more details afterwards. You should make a support ticket to Roll20 and you can submit more private details to prove your identity through it ,&nbsp; than in this public forum(they respond much quicker to them as well): <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003876073" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003876073</a> Recommendations: Edit this post to remove any unneeded personal details/email address(there is no reason to leave them public, even if they aren't secret) Alongside what you showed, you could provide additional details about the account you remember, to prove beyond reasonable doubt it's you, and to reduce the back-and-forth needed. Info things that only you as the account holder should know, such as: Billing date for subscription, receipt Info about marketplace purchases, if any Info on Games you are part of like, names/number of games/players, some in-game details, campaign discussion thread discussions Something you remember form your latest private messages Link to other users who you have gamed with, who can vouch for your identity Any saved screenshot/image from a game you're part of, or could otherwise help your case If you provide them with a example of info from multiple of my bullet-points, it should show beyond reasonable doubt you're the same person, and quicker fix the situation. Obviously mark the ticket as the highest priority. I think most or all Roll20 support staff live in the US, so I'd assume they are starting to wake up/login for work in the next 2-3 hours, and I'd hope they'd be quick to react to high-priority tickets.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I sent emails to Roll20 support several times, and have received no response. The best way to ensure help with Roll20 is to create a Help Center Ticket like I advised above , which is not the same as emailing them. Did you only email them, or have you also made a ticket? What address did you send email to? Think they have removed all or most references to their email and replaced advice with sending them a Help Center ticket instead.
📜🗡Andreas J.🏹📜 said: I sent emails to Roll20 support several times, and have received no response. The best way to ensure help with Roll20 is to create a Help Center Ticket like I advised above , which is not the same as emailing them. Did you only email them, or have you also made a ticket? What address did you send email to? Think they have removed all or most references to their email and replaced advice with sending them a Help Center ticket instead. I've only sent emails, since that was the only way the front page/account login page suggests. I've now sent a ticket with the information(s) you suggested. Thank you very much for your help!
Hey&nbsp;Brieanne A. -&nbsp; Checking in with our team, it looks like we received your ticket now and have resolved the issue at hand. If you have any other problems or questions, please feel free to let us know in that ticket and we'll help you get it taken care of! As such, I'm going to go ahead and close this post. Thank you!