Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't get a multi-save macro to work.

Trying out a horribly useful macro I found online on a taking20 video:  /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Saving Throws}} {{Str Save= [[1d20+@{strength_save_bonus}]] | [[1d20+@{strength_save_bonus}]]}} {{Dex Save= [[1d20+@{dexterity_save_bonus}]] | [[1d20+@{dexterity_save_bonus}]]}} {{Con Save= [[1d20+@{constitution_save_bonus}]] | [[1d20+@{constitution_save_bonus}]]}} {{Int Save= [[1d20+@{intelligence_save_bonus}]] | [[1d20+@{intelligence_save_bonus}]]}} {{Wis Save= [[1d20+@{wisdom_save_bonus}]] | [[1d20+@{wisdom_save_bonus}]]}} {{Cha Save= [[1d20+@{charisma_save_bonus}]] | [[1d20+@{charisma_save_bonus}]]}} Only problem? It ignores the manual saving throw override that I try to give an NPC. Anybody have an idea how to best fix?
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hmmm... what's a manual saving throw override? The macro seems to just be a straight "roll two of each saving throw" deal.
consider the zombie. Wisdom mod of -2, but has a manually entered wisdom saving throw of +0. This macro ignores it and does the -2.     

Edited 1600860410
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ohhhh, I see what you mean. That macro has PC Attributes, for an NPC you will want: @{npc_wis_save} replacing "wis" with str, dex, int, cha, con for the others. NPC's don't have their saves or skills calculated like PC stats, so they use different Attributes. You could make it universal so it works for both PC and NPC sheets, if you really needed to: [[ 1d20+[[abs(@{selected|npc}-1)*@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}+@{selected|npc}*@{selected|npc_wis_save}]] ]] would be a Wisdom roll, for example.
Okay, that seems to work, thanks.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Clever solution, Oosh! You could make it universal so it works for both PC and NPC sheets, if you really needed to: [[ 1d20+[[abs(@{selected|npc}-1)*@{selected|wisdom_save_bonus}+@{selected|npc}*@{selected|npc_wis_save}]] ]] would be a Wisdom roll, for example.