Who is running the game? I am a veteran player with over 12 years of experience; many of those behind the screen as a DM. Having played anything from one-shots to long term campaigns, from homebrew to modules, from 3.5 to 5, and even from the online VTTs to the crowded local game store. I bring my experience together to weave a story and set a stage for my players to play out their own epic tale. Am I looking for you? As D&D is a group game at its core I am looking for players that can come together and play well together. I am looking for respectful players who can be civil with their fellow players, even if their character in game are not. From the new guy just starting out to the grizzled veteran, all players are welcome at my table if they can respect the fact that D&D is a GROUP game. How do we play? 1.) Mechanics: We will use Discord for audio chit chat as well as the streaming of ambient sounds and music. I stream these items in a method that you can turn them off if you so desire. We will use Roll 20 for the conduct of the actual D&D game. From compendium support to detailed and personalized player tokens I put time and effort into my players and the session. 2.) Style: As the DM I paint a scene for my players and give them threads of story and adventure to pull on. Then I sit back and allow the players to decide their own story. Jumping back in when necessary to advance the story, role play an NPC, or spring a trap! When do we play? Currently I am seeking players for the following games. Thursday at 9 am PST – Curse of Strahd Why should you play at my table? Over my many years of DMing games I have valuable time and feedback to hone my skills. From being creative enough to adapt to the wild whims of the players to the unraveling and readjusting of some of the more brutal written rules and games. I have become skilled at the ability of blending the mechanics of the rules together with the creative story telling narrative that sessions are. Take it from some of my current players. String, the Kenku Monk “ . . . has all the great qualities you need to be DM. He’s 100 percent reliable, so you always know your session is going to be run, . . .” Tiden, the Genasi Artificer “ I can honestly say after playing games run by him I don’t know that other groups will feel the same” Tomlin, the Gnome Wizard “ I like the way he is willing help a player accomplish their goals, . . .” Razzi, the Human Bard “He is welcoming, prepared and takes pride in the story he is helping to produce.” Why should you pay for a DM? Many players share the same hesitation and concern for paying for a DM, because “why should I pay to play?” In reality, you are not paying to play, you are paying to have a reliable DM. Someone who has tested skills both directly linked to D&D like story telling and the rules and more important basic skills, like being reliable, passionate and dedicated to the game. In addition to paying to play under a DM that you can rely on and be inspired on there is also the technical aspect. As a budding professional DM, I have and am still growing shareable compendiums on D&D Beyond and Roll 20. I have spent time and money amassing a plethora of materials for my players to use. From custom player tokens to pre-loaded modules with amazing maps to hardcover books for in person games (once COVID ends). You are not paying to play another game, you’re paying to play out your own epic adventure. Payments? Sessions will cost $11.00 for players within the United States. Price will vary for international players. These are the only fees I will ever charge you. Payments will be made via PayPal invoice prior to the first game session, Session 0 does not count. Roll 20 Disclaimer Roll 20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Unsure? If you are still undecided on the matter, I encourage you to message me to get into one of my Friday Adventure League Games. These sessions are free and will present you with a chance to play at my table prior to making any financial decisions.