Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Créateur de feuille de personnage recherché urgent

Bonjour, je cherche un créateur de feuille de personnage qui serait capable de me créer une feuille de personnage sur mesure pour un jeu de rôle du commerce qui n'est pas encore proposé en ce qui concerne els fiches de personnage intégré dans le menu déroulant des paramètres de chaque session de jeu. Le titre du jeu est "Tenga" c'est un jeu en français, la fiche n'est pas très compliquée mais vraiment il faut une personne compétente en création de feuille de personnage pour un résultat plus satisfaisant. Me contacter si vous pouvez m'aider.

Edited 1601481871
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I'm not available for this, but here is a google translate of the above message for quick access. Google translate: NaEL said: Urgent Wanted Character Sheet Creator Hello, I am looking for a character sheet creator who would be able to create me a custom character sheet for a commercial role-playing game that is not yet offered with regard to the character sheets integrated in the drop-down menu of settings for each game session. The title of the game is "Tenga" it is a game in French, the sheet is not very complicated but really you need a person skilled in creating character sheets for a more satisfactory result. &nbsp; Contact me if you can help me. (From a PM) : I'm not the publisher of the game, but I promote it because it's a game for which I have obtained from the author the rights to use it in my videos and role-playing games. I need this character sheet for my own use, I can't pay hundreds of euros but I can still give something to compensate the person who will create the character sheet for me, I can give 20€ per week times the number of payments necessary to finish paying the person who will create the custom-made character sheet. I am not asking for a high quality character sheet, it will be simple to create.&nbsp; ( <a href="http://tengajdr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/feuilleDePersonnageweb.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://tengajdr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/feuilleDePersonnageweb.pdf</a> )