Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script Update] Tracker Jacker - Some updates on a new branch, including support for non-standard token markers.

Edited 1613252858
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I found Tracker Jacker to be a nice tool but I wanted custom marker tokens to be supported so I dove in.&nbsp; I have been able to update TJ to support whatever tokens you have in use in your game as well as a few other functionality updates. Here is the list of what I have updated as of the time of this posting: Change Log: 2020-09-12 - Updated heavily to pull all token markers enabled in the campaign and make them useable for condition/status effects 2020-09-12 - Added -cleanSlate command (!tj -cleanSlate) to completely wipe all persistent state data should not be used lightly but if effects get stuck in the system this will clear them 2020-09-20 - Added EOT link to turn indicator 2020-09-20 - Added mouseover text to token marker selector list 2020-09-25 - Added the ability to display favorites alphabetically, it remains in the first in first out order by default. To get an alphabetical list change !itp -listfavs to !itp -listfavs 1 2020-11-18 - Added the ability to save and load favorite. The save creates a Handout called "TJFavsJSON", the load looks for that handout and loads the JSON from it. 2020-11-22 - The first actor's turn is now announced when starting the tracker. 2020-11-22 - Added the ability to change the initiative indicator (spinning green thing by default) to any other image. 2020-11-23 - Submit current codebase to Roll20's Script repository in the hopes of becoming a one-click API script. 2020-11-23 - Updated initiative round indicator to have Play, Stop and Pause buttons instead of ? and ?? 2020-11-23 - Changed references to Tracker Jacker to Initiative Tracker Plus.&nbsp; I am doing this to differentiate the new and drastically changing codebase from Ken L.'s original codebase so users that are happy with OG Tracker Jacker can continue to use it without confusion. 2020-12-02 - Added a command to clear all statuses from a token.&nbsp; `!itp -dispmultistatusconfig removeall` while the token(s) are selected, or a button appears on the edit message as well. 2020-12-02 - Some minor code cleanup to make it easier for me to work with. 2020-12-04 - Added `!itp -purge` alias to remove all statuses Examples of functionality.&nbsp; Click the images to see the actual animations. Default turn indicator: An example alternate turn indicator, this can be made from just about any image though many will look bad as animated backgrounds. Example of the turn changing to a player and the chat notification: Example of effects on tokens counting down and announcing the effects in chat on turn changes.&nbsp; If you apply a status with no status marker only the DM is whispered the affect on turn change. Here is a list of things I'd like to do with it, in no particular order: Bugs: Figure out and fix what is causing occasional crashes when using !group-init (another API script) to add groups of monsters to initiative. Still trying to learn enough to reproduce the issue on demand. &nbsp; - I've been unable to reproduce this for several long sessions, I believe the issue is resolved. Features Wishlist: Add clickable on Turn Notification marker list to remove each marker. Perhaps where the duration is currently displayed and bump duration to the left a little. Create Favs categories??? create categories (hard coded?) assign categories via changefav and addfav list favorites categories (listfavcats?) list favorites BY category (listfavbycat?) Link conditions to a parent condition on another token (specifically for things like "blessed" linked to "concentration" and the like) My branch can be found here (will no longer be supported): <a href="https://github.com/jaculpiii/Roll20_API_Scripts" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/jaculpiii/Roll20_API_Scripts</a> Now Available on the One-Click API List as Initiative Tracker Plus The latest development code (not necessarily tested / functional) is here: <a href="https://github.com/jaculpiii/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/InitiativeTrackerPlus" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/jaculpiii/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/InitiativeTrackerPlus</a> Feel free to let me know if you find any bugs and I'll try to fix what I can, I'm also open to listen to feature suggestions.&nbsp; Keep in mind, I am an amateur with javascript so my code may be somewhat clumsy but so far it appears functional. Current Readme.md From Ken L's original Tracker Jacker script. An attempt to modernize Tracker Jacker and add new functionality as it becomes desired. Change Log: 2020-09-12 - Updated heavily to pull all token markers enabled in the campaign and make them useable for condition/status effects 2020-09-12 - Added -cleanSlate command (!tj -cleanSlate) to completely wipe all persistent state data should not be used lightly but if effects get stuck in the system this will clear them 2020-09-20 - Added EOT link to turn indicator 2020-09-20 - Added mouseover text to token marker selector list 2020-09-25 - Added the ability to display favorites alphabetically, it remains in the first in first out order by default. To get an alphabetical list change !tj -listfavs to !tj -listfavs 1 2020-11-18 - Added the ability to save and load favorite. The save creates a Handout called "TJFavsJSON", the load looks for that handout and loads the JSON from it. 2020-11-22 - The first actor's turn is now announced when starting the tracker. 2020-11-22 - Added the ability to change the initiative indicator (spinning green thing by default) to any other image. 2020-11-23 - Submit current codebase to Roll20's Script repository in the hopes of becoming a one-click API script. 2020-11-23 - Updated initiative round indicator to have Play, Stop and Pause buttons instead of ? and ?? 2020-11-23 - Changed references to Tracker Jacker to Initiative Tracker Plus.&nbsp; I am doing this to differentiate the new and drastically changing codebase from Ken L.'s original codebase so users that are happy with OG Tracker Jacker can continue to use it without confusion. 2020-12-02 - Added a command to clear all statuses from a token.&nbsp; `!itp -dispmultistatusconfig removeall` while the token(s) are selected, or a button appears on the edit message as well. 2020-12-02 - Some minor code cleanup to make it easier for me to work with. 2020-12-04 - Added `!itp -purge` alias to remove all statuses 2020-12-28 - Changed '? Round 1' (which changes to '?? Round 1' when paused) to use a play button image |&gt; and pause button image || instead. 2021-02-13 - Added -setConfig functionality to modify various fields, flags and design variables.&nbsp; These changes will be stored in the state so should continue between sessions.&nbsp; Use detailed below. Commands !itp -help Display help message !itp -start Start/Pause the tracker. If not started starts; if active pauses; if paused, resumes. Behaves as a toggle. !itp -stop Stops the tracker and clears all status effects. !itp -clear Stops the tracker as the -stop command, but in addition clears the turnorder !itp -pause Pauses the tracker. !itp -reset [round#] Reset the tracker's round counter to the given round, if none is supplied, it is set to round 1. !itp -addstatus [name]:[duration]:[direction]:[message] Add a status to the group of selected tokens, if it does not have the named status. name name of the status. duration duration of the status (numeric). direction + or - direction (+# or -#) indicating the increase or decrease of the the status' duration when the token's turn comes up. +0 or -0 for a permanent affect. message optional description of the status. If dice text, ie: 1d4 exist, it'll roll this result when the token's turn comes up. !itp -removestatus [name] Remove a status from a group of selected tokens given the name. !itp -dispmultistatusconfig removeall Remove all statuses from a group of selected tokens. !itp -purge Remove all statuses from a group of selected tokens. !itp -edit Edit statuses on the selected tokens !itp -addfav [name]:[duration]:[direction]:[message] Add a favorite status for quick application to selected tokens later. !itp -listfavs Displays favorite statuses with options to apply or edit. !itp -listfavs 1 Displays favorite statuses (in alphabetical order) with options to apply or edit. !eot Ends a player's turn and advances the tracker if the player has control of the current turn's token. Player usable command. !itp -saveFavs Save your current Favorites into in the GM notes section of a handout called "TJFavsJSON". This can be copy/pasted into a handout with the same name in another lobby and then "!tj -loadFavs" can be run to load them there. !itp -loadFavs Load Favorites previously saved via "!tj -saveFavs". Requires the handout "TJFavsJSON" to exist and have properly exported data in the GM notes section. !itp -setIndicatorImage Replaces the current initiative indicator with a new image Note: The token will be removed from the field, along with any others with the name 'tracker_image' Place the image you wish to use as the indicator image (animated turn indicator) on the play field (any layer). Please note, rollable tokens can be used for this as well. Edit the new token and change it's name to 'tracker_image', save the change Pause the tracker if it's currently active Use this command Unpause the tracker if it was active, else wise the next time the tracker is started your new indicator will be used. !itp -defaultIndicatorImage Revert the initiative indicator to the original green one. Pause the tracker if it's currently active Use this command Unpause the tracker if it was active, elsewise the next time the tracker is started the indicator will be the default green one. !itp -setConfig [key]:[value] Changes various configuration values.&nbsp; Permitted keys [default] and what they expect for values are: trackerImgRatio - [2.25] - a decimal number, how much larger than the token it's highlighting that the turn indicator should be rotation_degree - [15] - an integer number, how many degrees per step of the indicator animation that it rotates. rotation_rate - [250] - an integer number, how many milliseconds between frames of the animation, smaller numbers are a faster animation but will load down roll20 more. round_separator_initiative - [-100] - an integer number, displays the "initiative" for the round separator 100 will put it at the top of the round, -100 will put it at the bottom of the round. rotation - [true] - true or false, turns the spinning animation for the turn indicator on (true) or off (false) turncolor - [#D8F9FF] - Hex color code, changes the color of the background of the chat message announcing who's turn it is. roundcolor - [#363574] - Hex color code, changes the color of the round announcement chat message. statuscolor - [#F0D6FF] - Hex color code, changes the color of the text of the chat message announcing statuses of the current actor. statusbgcolor - [#897A87] - Hex color code, changes the background color of the chat message announcing statuses of the current actor. statusbordercolor [#430D3D] - Hex color code, changes the color of the border of the chat message announcing statuses of the current actor. statusargscolor [#FFFFFF] - Hex color code, changes the color of the feedback text when changing the marker for a status.
Spren
Sheet Author
Thanks for doing this! I use trackerJacker in all my games and this is exactly what I was hoping for!
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I've made several updates and finally pushed them to the main branch. 2020-11-18 - Added the ability to save and load favorite. The save creates a Handout called "TJFavsJSON", the load looks for that handout and loads the JSON from it. 2020-11-22 - The first actor's turn is now announced when starting the tracker. 2020-11-22 - Added the ability to change the initiative indicator (spinning green thing by default) to any other image. New Commands: !tj -saveFavs Save your current Favorites into in the GM notes section of a handout called "TJFavsJSON". This can be copy/pasted into a handout with the same name in another lobby and then "!tj -loadFavs" can be run to load them there. !tj -loadFavs Load Favorites previously saved via "!tj -saveFavs". Requires the handout "TJFavsJSON" to exist and have properly exported data in the GM notes section. !tj -setIndicatorImage Replaces the current initiative indicator with a new image Note: The token will be removed from the field, along with any others with the name 'tracker_image' Place the image you wish to use as the indicator image (animated turn indicator) on the play field (any layer). Please note, rollable tokens can be used for this as well. Edit the new token and change it's name to 'tracker_image', save the change Pause the tracker if it's currently active Use this command Unpause the tracker if it was active, else wise the next time the tracker is started your new indicator will be used. !tj -defaultIndicatorImage Revert the initiative indicator to the original green one. Pause the tracker if it's currently active Use this command Unpause the tracker if it was active, elsewise the next time the tracker is started the indicator will be the default green one.

Edited 1606159628
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
What's the main point of the API? Skimming the thread didn't really give me any idea.

Edited 1606173306
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It is a revisit and now revamp of the old Tracker Jacker API.&nbsp; It puts an animated image behind the token that is currently on it's turn in the turn order.&nbsp; It allows statuses to be assigned to tokens with durations and steps and counts them down/up.&nbsp; It announces who's turn it is as the initiative moves forward. The main reason I adopted it was that it only supported the original hard coded token markers.&nbsp; It now, after my changes, auto-detects which token markers you have installed in your lobby and allows those to be used with it's status tracking.&nbsp; I've also made some aesthetic changes and have other things on my to-do list.&nbsp; I am in the process of working out how to get it in the one-step API scripts list, if I'm understanding that process correctly it may be there as soon as the next week or so. I will strive to document it better since I'm forking off from the original codebase and I will try to add some images to make it more apparent what it does. Thanks for the feedback ᐰndreas J.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Oh, that's pretty cool, and the "animated token under active person" isn't anything I've heard in any other APIs.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It's not actually an animated image it's a token that rotates.&nbsp; I can't take credit for it I've just adapted it to make it a bit more flexible.&nbsp; I think I've also seen spinning initiative indicators in other apis but they were on twitch streams so I have no idea what apis they were.
amazing! also is there way to execute scripts/macro/command while it ticks status down? - or when its removed/reaches zero? - asking because of tokenmod/attrset to apply (for example) advantage/disadvantage/bonus to rolls etc.. Thanks
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Not as of yet, I do have it on my wishlist to have effects somehow linked, the initial intent being linking Concentration with concentration based spells.&nbsp; It would be an interesting addition, I'll keep it in mind!
Ok also is there a way to disable some features - like that indicator, or turn tracker in chat etc...&nbsp;
Chuz said: Not as of yet, I do have it on my wishlist to have effects somehow linked, the initial intent being linking Concentration with concentration based spells.&nbsp; It would be an interesting addition, I'll keep it in mind! Would be cool to link "toggles" which are going hand to hand with marker on/off (as this is already implemented adding one more feature to "turn on" when status is applied and "turn off" when status wears down) would be amazing - like toggling advantage/disadvantage / removing/enabling "has sight" etc...
This error&nbsp;&nbsp; For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; TypeError: tokenStatusString.split is not a function TypeError: tokenStatusString.split is not a function at apiscript.js:10165:42 at Function.each (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:188:9) at updateAllTokenMarkers (apiscript.js:10152:5) at doDirectMarkerApply (apiscript.js:11985:5) at doApplyFavorite (apiscript.js:11073:5) at handleChatMessage (apiscript.js:12677:5) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1661:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 how to reproduce !tj -removestatus status1 !tj -applyfav status2 I am not getting this error when I switch order though&nbsp; this works !tj -applyfav status2 !tj -removestatus status1
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Klobass said: Ok also is there a way to disable some features - like that indicator, or turn tracker in chat etc...&nbsp; Not yet but that is on my list of updates to make, especially as I change functionality or add bits and bobs. Klobass said: This error&nbsp;&nbsp; For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; TypeError: tokenStatusString.split is not a function TypeError: tokenStatusString.split is not a function at apiscript.js:10165:42 at Function.each (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:188:9) at updateAllTokenMarkers (apiscript.js:10152:5) at doDirectMarkerApply (apiscript.js:11985:5) at doApplyFavorite (apiscript.js:11073:5) at handleChatMessage (apiscript.js:12677:5) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1661:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 how to reproduce !tj -removestatus status1 !tj -applyfav status2 I am not getting this error when I switch order though&nbsp; this works !tj -applyfav status2 !tj -removestatus status1 I am unable to reproduce this error, can you copy the last few lines from the API Output Console above that error message when you see it?&nbsp; Also what version of trackerjacker.js are you using (should be around line 62).&nbsp; The latest on my repository is 1.24. One last note : I have put in a request to add my latest updates to the one-click API installer as "Initiative Tracker Plus" since I am veering further and further away from the original Tracker Jacker.&nbsp; If/when that happens I will create a new thread to track changes/bugs/feature requests but I have added your suggestion about possibly adding the ability to link tokenmod commands to effects as they are added or when they are favorites.

Edited 1606683489
have latest version also to reproduce is to have character "any status" and then run three (or sometimes two) in one go - chat/macro !tj -removestatus&nbsp; any status !tj -remove other status !tj -remove thrid random status it produces this "-=&gt; GroupCheck v1.12 &lt;=-" "-=&gt; ChatSetAttr v1.10 &lt;=-" "-=&gt; GroupInitiative v0.9.35 &lt;=- [Mon Oct 12 2020 13:45:47 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)]" TypeError: tokenStatusString.split is not a function TypeError: tokenStatusString.split is not a function at apiscript.js:10165:42 at Function.each (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:188:9) at updateAllTokenMarkers (apiscript.js:10152:5) at doRemoveStatus (apiscript.js:11376:3) at handleChatMessage (apiscript.js:12638:5) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1661:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)

Edited 1606751747
Another great feature might be to remove all current active statuses OR clear all statuses when character dies (is marked X dead) and remove it from turn tracker&nbsp; Yesterday we run into issue when combining your TJ with LazyExperience - when token is marked dead with some statuses remaining it is triggering LazyExperience into oblivion (after each round every dead token marked as dead with status active is listed as "dead" again over and over asking to add experience). So easiest solution might be to just have !tj -clear or something to just wipe everything from token (while having multiple active statuses this is just one click instead of multiple)&nbsp; Best solution would be to integrate that somehow that when marked dead it will just clear it all statuses (except dead) and eventually also remove from tracker &nbsp;
And more - having option to "present" some favourites to player for usage would be cool too - so they can do for example "dodge action" "ready action" "rage" "concentration" etc...
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Klobass said: And more - having option to "present" some favourites to player for usage would be cool too - so they can do for example "dodge action" "ready action" "rage" "concentration" etc... This is something I've been mulling as well.&nbsp; It would put more power in the hands of the players for managing their own statuses without them having to understand how to -addstatus with the name, duration, direction, text.&nbsp; Definitely on my list for Initiative Tracker Plus.&nbsp; I've only been messing with Tracker Jacker for a few months but I'll be shifting my effort into Initiative Tracker Plus so I don't feel bad about completely changing some things in Tracker Jacker. I do appreciate the feedback!
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Klobass said: Also :) Another great feature might be to remove all current active statuses OR clear all statuses when character dies (is marked X dead) and remove it from turn tracker&nbsp; Yesterday we run into issue when combining your TJ with LazyExperience - when token is marked dead with some statuses remaining it is triggering LazyExperience into oblivion (after each round every dead token marked as dead with status active is listed as "dead" again over and over asking to add experience). So easiest solution might be to just have !tj -clear or something to just wipe everything from token (while having multiple active statuses this is just one click instead of multiple)&nbsp; Best solution would be to integrate that somehow that when marked dead it will just clear it all statuses (except dead) and eventually also remove from tracker &nbsp; This sounds like an unintended negative side effect of using Tracker Jacker with the other API script.&nbsp; Tracker Jacker is unaware of what type of token it is (NPC vs PC) or of status effects added outside the !tj -addstatus command so it has no knowledge of whether a token is marked as X dead. I will add a "clear all statuses" command to the list of things to do however for Initiative Tracker Plus and that will likely be added soon since I'm pretty sure I can do it quickly.
Yeah waiting for ITP (InitiativeTrackerPlus) to be added :)
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It looks like ITP was removed from the 1-click API list yesterday though I wasn't informed why.&nbsp; I think it may be licensing stuff which is all foreign to me.&nbsp; If I'm right that means to get it on the 1-click list I'll have to completely re-create it from scratch as a non-derivative work, which I'm willing to try to do but will obviously take some time. Until then, here is the repository to get the latest .js file to manually install the code. <a href="https://github.com/jaculpiii/InitiativeTrackerPlus_OLD" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/jaculpiii/InitiativeTrackerPlus_OLD</a> So as of today a new functionality has been added that adds a [ Remove All Effects ] button when using !itp -edit for one or more tokens and a chat comand `!itp -dispmultistatusconfig removeall` to remove all effects from the selected token(s).
I had just deleted out Tracker.js and Tor-hightlight-on-turn.js and replaced them with initiative_tracker_plus.js&nbsp; No errors were generated when the script initialized however, it's just placing a round marker at -100 in the turn order and nothing else seems to be working!
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ricky R. said: I had just deleted out Tracker.js and Tor-hightlight-on-turn.js and replaced them with initiative_tracker_plus.js&nbsp; No errors were generated when the script initialized however, it's just placing a round marker at -100 in the turn order and nothing else seems to be working! Have you added any tokens to the initiative tracker when you run `!itp -start` ?&nbsp; All of the chat commands have changed from !tj to !itp but otherwise remain the same other than the new additions. Do you have anything in the API Output Console after loading the contents of initiative_tracker_plus.js?
So as of today a new functionality has been added that adds a [ Remove All Effects ] button when using !itp -edit for one or more tokens and a chat comand `!itp -dispmultistatusconfig removeall` to remove all effects from the selected token(s). Wouldnt be something like !itp -purge be easier? :-D&nbsp;

Edited 1607088372
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Klobass said: So as of today a new functionality has been added that adds a [ Remove All Effects ] button when using !itp -edit for one or more tokens and a chat comand `!itp -dispmultistatusconfig removeall` to remove all effects from the selected token(s). Wouldnt be something like !itp -purge be easier? :-D&nbsp; Good point, I reused an existing internal function so just went with it.&nbsp; I'll add that option as well for folks that actually type commands because dispmultistatusconfig doesn't exactly roll off the fingertips :D I have added `!itp -purge` to have the same functionality.
Hi me again :) would it be possible to have more buttons on that little doodad in chat? not only EOT - It would be cool to be possible to add buttons which will link to statuses for example - dodge action, ready action, or any other from favourites :)
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Klobass said: Hi me again :) would it be possible to have more buttons on that little doodad in chat? not only EOT - It would be cool to be possible to add buttons which will link to statuses for example - dodge action, ready action, or any other from favourites :) I'm not sure I follow what you're asking for.&nbsp; Are you asking for like an icon to execute !itp -listFavs or something?
Lets take dodge action for example - I have setup dodge action favourite and my idea is to have anothere button (or more buttons) next to EOT which could be assigned to favourites - for example dodge- clicking that button would mark character with applyyfavs dodge action (and all realated suff) and would end their turn ~~ (applicable for example for rage, ready action, concentration etc...)
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Klobass said: Lets take dodge action for example - I have setup dodge action favourite and my idea is to have anothere button (or more buttons) next to EOT which could be assigned to favourites - for example dodge- clicking that button would mark character with applyyfavs dodge action (and all realated suff) and would end their turn ~~ (applicable for example for rage, ready action, concentration etc...) So basically customized buttons to apply a specific favorite effect.&nbsp; I'm sure something like that could be done but I don't think I'm ready to add that kind of effort to the current codebase since it will never end up on the one-click API list, I'll put it in the wishlist for the new version. Roll20 people never did respond to me as to why the code was pulled at the last minute so I have to assume that my guess about the GPL vs MIT license thing was right.&nbsp; I can't change the licensing since I'm not the original author, so to get it on the one-click list I have to rewrite it from scratch.

Edited 1611678798
Thanks Chuz I love TJ! 2020-09-12 - Updated heavily to pull all token markers enabled in the campaign and make them usable for condition/status effects Does this mean I can use Custom status markers? If so I'm not getting the option when I create a condition.

Edited 1611679304
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Edit: Sorry your image didn't load immediately for me.&nbsp;&nbsp; Do you have the custom token markers added to your lobby in the lobby landing page, here? You should see them in the token list when you add a status or edit the marker for a status/favorite.&nbsp; I may not be understanding what you're saying though. This is my marker selection: When I listfavs then select one to edit and choose to change the marker this is what it looks like... Which version are you using? Dustin C. said: Thanks Chuz I love TJ! 2020-09-12 - Updated heavily to pull all token markers enabled in the campaign and make them usable for condition/status effects Does this mean I can use Custom status markers? If so I'm not getting the option when I create a condition.
My bad Chuz... I think I neglected to reload my API after I added the custom markers, bc now its working LOL. Thanks for the quick response, I love this script! Thanks again for updating it. Side request... Have you thought of a Toggle option for the rotating Turn indicator (spin and not spin), It might be my imagination but it seems to lag out the page for me.
Also, what about player usage? !eot works for players but nothing else, I'd love for players to be able to add their own spell effects Like Charm or Web. Is that possible?
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I've taken a pause on working on ITP after roll20 wouldn't add it to the one click API list however what you can do is around line 97 of the .js you should see &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; var flags = { &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; tj_state: ITP_StateEnum.STOPPED, image: true, &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; rotation: true, &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; animating: false, &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; archive: false, &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; clearonclose: true &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;}; Change that 'rotation: true,' to 'rotation: false,' and it should stop the animation.&nbsp; Also I do not think you're imagining it.&nbsp; I think the animation definitely lags things out a bit because it has to redraw the token ever 'rotation_rate' milliseconds.&nbsp;&nbsp; You can adjust the rate of spin a little above the flags by messing with 'rotation_degree' (the amount it rotates each frame) and 'rotation_rate' (how many milliseconds between frames). Hope this helps, Chuz Dustin C. said: My bad Chuz... I think I neglected to reload my API after I added the custom markers, bc now its working LOL. Thanks for the quick response, I love this script! Thanks again for updating it. Side request... Have you thought of a Toggle option for the rotating Turn indicator (spin and not spin), It might be my imagination but it seems to lag out the page for me.
Just FYI it is on One Click now, it's where I found it :)

Edited 1611699590
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Dustin C. said: Just FYI it is on One Click now, it's where I found it :) Wow, thanks for letting me know that, roll20 surely didn't after accepting my inclusion then at the 11th hour removing it and never responding to my request for information so I could fix whatever they didn't like.&nbsp; I'm sure glad I spent many hours trying to re-write the entire thing from the ground up to make the code completely my own \o/ With this new knowledge I'll revisit where I left this codebase and revert to working on this instead of a new version.&nbsp; Thanks for the info and I hope it works for you. Chuz
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chuz said: Wow, thanks for letting me know that, roll20 surely didn't after accepting my inclusion then at the 11th hour removing it and never responding to my request for information so I could fix whatever they didn't like.&nbsp; I'm sure glad I spent many hours trying to re-write the entire thing from the ground up to make the code completely my own \o/ I dont know why they removed it originally, but it wasnt because you were using someone else's code. The license that people accept whenever they upload to roll20's github (either one) expressly requires that submitters gives everyone the ability to reuse the code submitted (and to modify it however they like). So if you see parts of other people's script that would be useful to you, go ahead and use them. Likewise, if you want to take someone's complete script, and take the entire thing to modify, you are explicitly permitted to do that. For the record, here is the license everyone agrees to when they upload to the api scripts or character hseet github for roll20:&nbsp;<a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/blob/master/LICENSE" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/blob/master/LICENSE</a>
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yeah that was just my best guess since the original author had it under the GPL which isn't compatible with roll20's use of the MIT license.&nbsp; Since the person that removed it from the published code at the last minute never answered my question I could only go on guesses.&nbsp; Good to know I'm not breaking any terms of service since that is/was not my intent.&nbsp;&nbsp; I just wanted to improve a codebase that was apparently abandoned 5 years ago. Thanks for the feedback! Chuz GiGs said: Chuz said: Wow, thanks for letting me know that, roll20 surely didn't after accepting my inclusion then at the 11th hour removing it and never responding to my request for information so I could fix whatever they didn't like.&nbsp; I'm sure glad I spent many hours trying to re-write the entire thing from the ground up to make the code completely my own \o/ I dont know why they removed it originally, but it wasnt because you were using someone else's code. The license that people accept whenever they upload to roll20's github (either one) expressly requires that submitters gives everyone the ability to reuse the code submitted (and to modify it however they like). So if you see parts of other people's script that would be useful to you, go ahead and use them. Likewise, if you want to take someone's complete script, and take the entire thing to modify, you are explicitly permitted to do that. For the record, here is the license everyone agrees to when they upload to the api scripts or character hseet github for roll20:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/blob/master/LICENSE" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/blob/master/LICENSE</a>
Chuz said: I've taken a pause on working on ITP after roll20 wouldn't add it to the one click API list however what you can do is around line 97 of the .js you should see &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; var flags = { &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; tj_state: ITP_StateEnum.STOPPED, image: true, &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; rotation: true, &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; animating: false, &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; archive: false, &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; clearonclose: true &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;}; Change that 'rotation: true,' to 'rotation: false,' and it should stop the animation.&nbsp; Also I do not think you're imagining it.&nbsp; I think the animation definitely lags things out a bit because it has to redraw the token ever 'rotation_rate' milliseconds.&nbsp;&nbsp; You can adjust the rate of spin a little above the flags by messing with 'rotation_degree' (the amount it rotates each frame) and 'rotation_rate' (how many milliseconds between frames). Hope this helps, Chuz Dustin C. said: My bad Chuz... I think I neglected to reload my API after I added the custom markers, bc now its working LOL. Thanks for the quick response, I love this script! Thanks again for updating it. Side request... Have you thought of a Toggle option for the rotating Turn indicator (spin and not spin), It might be my imagination but it seems to lag out the page for me. Would be cool to see it as option :) disable rotation/disable marker ;) also GZ to making it finally to oneclick! big fan!

Edited 1613252474
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
A new feature should show up on Tuesday after roll20 updates.&nbsp; Version 1.25 on the one-click API install. !itp -setConfig [key]:[value] Changes various configuration values.&nbsp; Permitted keys [default] and what they expect for values are: trackerImgRatio - [2.25] - a decimal number, how much larger than the token it's highlighting that the turn indicator should be rotation_degree - [15] - an integer number, how many degrees per step of the indicator animation that it rotates. rotation_rate - [250] - an integer number, how many milliseconds between frames of the animation, smaller numbers are a faster animation but will load down roll20 more. round_separator_initiative - [-100] - an integer number, displays the "initiative" for the round separator 100 will put it at the top of the round, -100 will put it at the bottom of the round. rotation - [true] - true or false, turns the spinning animation for the turn indicator on (true) or off (false) turncolor - [#D8F9FF] - Hex color code, changes the color of the background of the chat message announcing who's turn it is. roundcolor - [#363574] - Hex color code, changes the color of the round announcement chat message. statuscolor - [#F0D6FF] - Hex color code, changes the color of the text of the chat message announcing statuses of the current actor. statusbgcolor - [#897A87] - Hex color code, changes the background color of the chat message announcing statuses of the current actor. statusbordercolor [#430D3D] - Hex color code, changes the color of the border of the chat message announcing statuses of the current actor. statusargscolor [#FFFFFF] - Hex color code, changes the color of the feedback text when changing the marker for a status.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm going to stop following this thread&nbsp; as I've posted one specific to Initiative Tracker Plus that picks up after this last post.&nbsp; Please go here for further bug reports and feature requests for Initiative Tracker Plus: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9805171/script-initiative-tracker-plus-successor-to-tracker-jacker/?pageforid=9805171#post-9805171" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9805171/script-initiative-tracker-plus-successor-to-tracker-jacker/?pageforid=9805171#post-9805171</a> I hope I've added everybody's feature requests, if I missed one on the new thread post it again there and I'll add it to the wish list. Chuz