Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account Compendium in Game, Join Today

Legacy: Life Among the Ruins + Engine of Life

Edited 1602949851
So I noticed that the Legacy sheet wasn't updated with the playbooks from Engine of Life and I decided to update it. I am currently working locally on the update. I have added the family playbooks (except for the Refugees) and am now working on the characters. I am by no means a coder but I am trying to get this done within a few days, hopefully a week at max. I will let you know.
So, I added the html and css code for the new sheet to the GitHub Legacy branch or whatever it's called. I am currently using the finished code on roll20's "custom" character sheet for my Legacy game, but hopefully someone will implement the code I uploaded to the Legacy sheet? I would do it but I have no idea if I have that kind of access. As I said in my previous post, I am not a coder. Also, this is the first time I've done any work like this, so regard me as having no clue. One final note. I decided not to write The Timestream Refugees family playbook into the code. This was mostly because I am a bit lazy and it gave me a headache trying to figure out how to make their info look neat in the roll20 sheet (the way they are created differs from all of the other playbooks). I hope that my work is going to help out those of you looking for a chance to play the extended playbooks.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you haven't looked at it already, you might want to see this article on the wiki (on submitting things on github):&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Beginner%27s_Guide_to_GitHub" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Beginner%27s_Guide_to_GitHub</a>

Edited 1603003155
Thank you, Kraynic. I am looking into it now. Edit: I made the pull request. Let's see what happens.