Come take on one of Dungeons and Dragons most iconic villains in his own home!  Feeling like you need to scratch that Halloween itch? This is it!  Strahd Must Die Tonight is a one shot adventure where you and your party take on the king of vampires in the depths of Castle Ravenloft.  This game runs on a time clock and should last only about four and a half hours.  I am looking for four to five players that are willing to face the horrors of Castle Ravenloft while hunting the Devil Strahd himself (or is it being hunted...).   Characters will start at 8th level and I will have pre generated characters available but feel free to make your own before the game starts!   Rules for making you own characters: -PHB races and classes only -Standard array for assigning attributes at character creation -One piece of non-magical armor (plus a shield if desired) -Two non-magical weapons (three if dual wielding) -100 GP of purchases of anything else you might think would be useful to you -A single rare magic item that you would find useful (but screened by the DM) Accepting all players (experienced or not) who have the fortitude to enter the depths of gothic horror, look terror in the eye and roll for initiative.   Feel free to send me a PM with any questions.   This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 (one time fee) payable through Paypal prior to start of the game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.