Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Night Vision Effect

I'm working on updating some drag-and-drop scripts I use to bring them up-to-date with the new Dynamic Lighting and it seems to me that the Night Vision Effect is not defined by the token object. I cannot find any attributes that determine dimming or sharpen as well as the radius for these. I've searched all over the forms and can't find another reference. Am I missing something? Can I set this effect via API or is it some other object type?
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
I just ran a log on a selected token set to UDL night vision, and saw these UDL properties. Night vision is in there, but I don't see sharpen or dimming has_bright_light_vision:true has_night_vision:true night_vision_tint:"" night_vision_distance:60 emits_bright_light:false bright_light_distance:0 emits_low_light:false low_light_distance:0 has_limit_field_of_vision:false limit_field_of_vision_center:0 limit_field_of_vision_total:0 has_limit_field_of_night_vision:false limit_field_of_night_vision_center:0 limit_field_of_night_vision_total:0 has_directional_bright_light:false directional_bright_light_total:0 directional_bright_light_center:0 has_directional_low_light:false directional_low_light_total:0 directional_low_light_center:0
Yes, I was doing the same to capture all the new properties as some are not on the Wiki. I then made changes to a test object and output again to see if anything changed, but they just aren't there in the object.
They still haven't implemented it?