Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Mentor/Supporter problem

a month ago i decided to sign up for the mentor level service. I had $20 on my account, and I decided to try it out and do the $9.99 a month level. It was nice, but I decided that for now, I wanted to switch to the supporter level, which is $4.99. so, I signed in today, saw I had $10.01 in my account, which was correct. Then I went to change my subscription, and selected the Supporter 4.99 a month level. after the switch, I saw that I only had $.02 in my account. when I switched, it took out the mentor level amount from my account. AND to top it off, Im now showing as Supporter. So, essentially, I got charged for Mentor but only have Supporter perks I have no idea if this is in the wrong section, I apologize if it is. I looked around for help but couldnt find any. I tried to find a way to email someone as this seems to be a billing issue and not a Roll20 issue, but I couldnt find it
1402788860
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
quoted from the support page Ack! Something's not working right, or I have a question about subscribing! Don't hesitate to contact us and let us know if you have any issues subscribing or have any questions about your existing subscription.
1402788921
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
A mod will probably drop by and add more info also when they get a chance.
oh im sorry, I see it now, should have scrolled down further. I cant believe I missed that. I apologize
1402796151
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is no problem. I hope you get it straightened out.
1402810140
Gauss
Forum Champion
Doug , if you email the Devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> they should be able to clear up any account problems.