Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20Con Day 2 Giveaway!

Welcome to day 2 of Roll20Con! We're going to be drawing 2 more winners for today's giveaway: The&nbsp; Burn Bryte Galactic Bundle ! Feel free to&nbsp; donate to Code2040 over on Tiltify &nbsp;(make sure to check out the rewards!) We're SO close to our second milestone of 12K! Here's how to enter: Reply here with what game you're playing. It's that simple! We'll be choosing* the winners at 6 pm PT every day. *We're going to use&nbsp; <a href="https://wheelofnames.com/" rel="nofollow">https://wheelofnames.com/</a> &nbsp;so it's not really "choosing."
Just thoroughly enjoyed playing Burn Bryte, GMed by the master himself: James Introcaso. It was great.
Just failed starting my one shot, I talked about in yesterdays thread. Sadly some People can't read descriptions, and there were to few people left to play. Currently I'm continuing preparing our Tomb of Anihilation Hard mode Campaign starting in November.
Played through a custom 7 hour 5e exploration session last night and the same crew are now entering a mega dungeon tonight same time.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Doing my first DM for Lost Mines! Group of new players, been a wicked ride. Preparing Curse of Stradh and Storm King's Thunder for other groups.
Thank you all for sharing! And now....our winners are... Martijn and DM Eddie! &nbsp;You have both won! I'll be PMing you with codes for the&nbsp; Galactic Grimoire bundle ! Tomorrow we'll be giving away two copies of the&nbsp; Burn Bryte Starter Bundle &amp;&nbsp; Galactic Grimoire bundle !