Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

FREE 5E D&D Games Accepting Players

I have been running Games here on Roll20 since 2012, I have run over a Hundred One Shots, and many Campaigns some lasting well over a year. I run a PAID QUAILITY Game that is FREE! I have a mere 45 years experience as a Gamemaster with a simple motto, "A good description of your action is better than a good dice roll..." Two Core Concepts "Logic, Reason, and Common Sense" and "Ajax Doesn't Always Play By the Rules" (so Rules Lawyers need not apply) I have games that play Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday Nights at 7:00 PM CST. They are 5E games with a few Hardcore Rules that make it more challenging. Role Playing is encouraged and imaginative thought is a must. If you think you might be interested respond with a Private Message. And let me know which Day you would like to play in.
A few spots still open...
I'd love to apply, you had me at (so Rules Lawyers need not apply), but I can't seem to send you a PM. The body of the PM screen won't open, just the title. Weird. So I'll just post here. I think I can reply if you PM me after, I haven't had any issues with that ability lately. Hello I'm Katiepult. Call me Katie. I first played way back in the day and am back into it with 5e. Yes, I'm older but that shouldn't matter. I'm open-minded, gay, she/her, and a creative personality. When I get to know and feel comfortable in the group, I'm humorous, slightly evil, and am more than willing to help.  I stream miniature painting (yes, I paint miniatures re: Instagram @katiepultsminiatures DnD minis and Warhammer just to give you an idea about my love of tabletop games, but I had to stop streaming temporarily). I'm Pacific coast time. Voice/Discord is perfectly fine. I won't put up with harassment of myself or other folk of any kind, that includes gate-keeping or bossy players. Feel free to make the game hard and kill me off; I'll just make another character (after crying in the closet *no pun intended* for losing my pen and paper baby. I was actually laughing the other week when my poor lvl 4 ranger had the WORST rolls and ended up ripped in half by a werewolf). Personal philosophy in gaming.... no meta gamers/over the top Min-Maxers and no ***holes please (insert no rules lawyering here ;) ), we all have enough stress in our lives and games are for FUN but not at the cost of others. DMs are people too and have to enjoy what they do just as much as the players. A nice mix of roleplay and killing **** makes everyone happy; cruelty doesn't (unless it's an evil game. Man... you don't know the **** I've done in an evil game. Some of the most memorable games in my life). I've been a member of Roll20 since 2013 but only recently started using it so don't be insulted by my Roll20 newbness, I get better every time. I'm in a 5e and a couple Pathfinder games so I am learning every single time I play. I'm open for all days except Fri/Sat! Give me a shot!