Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

error while entering game

I have several games I am playing in and when I tried to join a new one it gives me an error (We were unable to connect you to the game session, please contact support. ERROR CODE: NEP:-JOng19XNvAyxlIfvWEe), everyone else can get into it and I have no issue entering the other games I am in, that one is the only one I cannot get into. I was going to contact support like the error told me to, but I didnt know where to go for that, so I am posting here. please help me!
Please follow all of the steps on this page: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>