Ashana and Chronk request an audience with the The Enlightened Havakhad, the leader of the Kalashtar in Sharn. When you enter his quarters, Chronk is not impressed. This frail old man could be snapped like a twig by a mere goblin. However he seems pleased to see Ashana. "Ashana, my girl. It is lovely to see you again. But I see that this is not a social or spiritual meeting by the company you bring. Enter please, both of you and have some tea". He looks a nearby teapot that immediately starts steaming. The teapot then floats over and fills three cups. The three cups float to your hands and The Enlightened Havakhad takes a sip, watching Chronk carefully as he does so. This is an interesting display for Ashana, who has never before seen The Enlightened Havakhad blatantly display his abilities. The Enlightened Havakhad asks you what you wish to discuss and you explain both your vision of Chronk, what Chronk has seen himself and your message from     Provost Nigel Faurious. "This is interesting indeed", says Havakhad, "much of what you say is already known to me. I know of il-Lashavatar, I know that the Quori have somehow been stopping the changing of the season. I find it fascinating that your friend Chronk seems to have made his way into  Dal Quor through Thelanis. This opens a new path to us to change the season and to save this world from subjugation by the Quori. Chronk appears to have been given advice by a timeless aspect of himself. While the realm of dreams can be untrustworthy, this feels like a true vision. Chronk, I think you should trust your own advice. I have had a vision of Ashana on a ship, and this fits with what you have said, but in the same vision I have seen Ashana navigating a living story". Havakhad continues, "my advice is that you do what you can to find this Aethervane and return it to the Provost. When you are in the Lhazaar Principalities I suggest that you also look for a feyspire - the locals will know this as a forest not to enter, where creatures of myth reside. I feel that you will find an item there that the Provost will need to link to Thelanis. Ah, I see you have finished your tea. Well then, I will see you again upon your return".