Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder's Abomination Vaults Adventure Path coming to Roll20?

The latest numbers published tells the tale: only 1.5% of games on Roll20 is Pathfinder 2E, which lags behind even Pathfinder 1E at 3% of games and 5e at 56% of games. So its easy to see why they aren't going to stay committed to supporting Pathfinder 2E, financially it doesn't make sense for them to. So, it's best to move to a table top that provides better fan support than you get for paid corporate support if you're interested in Pathfinder 2E. The fact they promised a charactermancer in early 2020, and we are now in 2021 with no update, tells you everything you need to know about where they are putting their resources. It's hard to fault them given the numbers.
I mean Fantasy Grounds has always done official more support faster for 1e, starfinder and 2e than roll20 did <_< I think as paying customers we can still fault them for that considering roll20 is supposedly most popular VTT.
Sorry to hear that... but I have to say other VTT are publishing 2E AP and I will be moving to one of those. I've enjoyed my 5 year run here and no doubt will be back at some point.
The numbers are a testament to the lack of support for Pathfinder 2E.  There are more Pathfinder 1E resources available than for 2E.  It seems pretty obvious the fault lies in the lack of support for the product not in the lack of interest in the game platform.  The number of views for this thread tells a story too.  I note that while D&D 5E claims over 50% of the game campaigns, Pathfinder at least claims a named slot and is not classified under "uncategorized" or "other games".  The Roll20 Marketplace banner frequently (and currently) advertises support and new content for game systems that fall into the "uncategorized" and "other games" tags.  It would be interesting to compare statistics for other VTT platforms that continue to support and provide content for Pathfinder. I find it hard to accept that the lack of support for Pathfinder is based on the simple percentage of campaigns in the quarterly report.  Regardless, the lack of response to this thread however lends credit to the theory that supporting Pathfinder in the future is not on the Roll20 "to-do list". That is very disappointing.
There is also that if it was truly because of small percentage, then by that logic they shouldn't bother giving anything but 5e any attention :p Which is scenario I don't think anybody wants