Looking for a dedicated GM to run your game? Please consider me! About the GM: I have been playing Pathfinder 3-4x a week for 5 years now.  I have over 4000 hours logged playing PF. I am experienced, but far from encyclopedic when it comes to different classes and rules.  So I always welcome input from my players.  (No GM ego-tripping here.) I try to play by RAW when possible, but there are definite times when the rule of fun takes precedence.   Pathfinder is complicated, so I am always happy to discuss rules and rulings. I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices (done poorly), visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere.  I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them.  I'm here to help you tell a story. Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions, or to run a trial session. Resume: Rise of the Runelords (Current, Book 1): GM Strange Aeons (Current, Book 1): GM Carrion Crown (Current, Book 1): GM Rise of the Runelords (Finished, Book 4): GM Skull & Shackles (Completed): GM Jade Regent (Completed): GM The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times): GM Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times): GM Mummy's Mask (Current, Book 4): Player Giant Slayer (Completed): Player Dragon's Demand (Completed): Player Trial by Machine (Completed): Player The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed): Player This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12.50 per player per session. Payable via Venmo, Paypal, or Zelle. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.