Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Available Now!] Touchdown FootBrawl 2021

Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Available now on the Roll20 Marketplace, Lost West Media ® proudly presents Touchdown FootBrawl , the third installment of the&nbsp; SportsBrawl &nbsp;Series! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/8322/touchdown-footbrawl-2021" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/8322/touchdown-footbrawl-2021</a> Play to your potential with our fully integrated Team Sheet with drag &amp; drop compatibility for our SportsBrawl Compendium, both available right now at campaign creation! Thanks for all of the continued support and stay tuned for more SportsBrawl titles coming this year!&nbsp; As always, stay healthy, have fun, and Finish The Game!
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm keenly interested. I really want someone else to read the rules &amp; explain to me. Contact me if anyone wants to try this game &amp; the other "Brawl" games on Roll20.&nbsp; I've only played BaseBrawl, once, so far. Seems fun.
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hey there Gold, thanks for taking a look! You reminded me that I need to get the Youtube tutorials online immediately :) In the meantime, there is a quick start guide and rules page in the compendium, which is included with each purchase. A super simple explanation I use with folks, is to do what you like and leave out the rest.&nbsp; This system is pretty rules light and designed to provide limitless options.&nbsp; No two games will ever have the same outcome! Mechanics are similar to most RPG's, as you get the option to both move and act each turn. Here's a quick rundown of the basics: Use Initiative to determine who is on offense or defense (winner's choice) Precision determines success/failure and power level.&nbsp; Yikes!&nbsp; Crit Fail!&nbsp; This could trigger a full scale brawl, spelling contest, dance off, or literally anything else you can imagine. Power provides a one time power bonus based on the Precision result The best part, IMO, you can name your own move for both&nbsp; Offense and&nbsp; Defense ! The one big thing I want to overstate, is that the word Brawl &nbsp;doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation.&nbsp; The definition I prefer, is that of a large, noisy party :) If you're having fun, you are doing it right! I will drop some links to the tutorials once they are together, so keep your eyes peeled! Feel free to ask any questions about our titles or mechanics in the meantime and Finish The Game!