Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF DM [PAID][DND 5e][Evenings GMT+1]

Hey everyone! We are three guys looking for someone who would like to DM for us. We are willing to pay, since we have all DMed before, know how much it takes to run a good campaign and don't want to get stuck with someone who after two sessions decides the effort is not worth it. I personally DMed for us for over half a year, but just couldn't commit enough time regularly to prepare. With that out of the way, we are open in regards to module or campaign setting. Since we all have DMing experience, a bunch of modules are off the table, because we have read them already. A homebrew campaign would be best. As for the age old question "Do you prefer combat or RP?" - well, there needs to be a nice balance! ;) We would prefer if you use a camera, but we'd also be fine just using cameras ourselves. We just think RPing is easier if we see each other. We'd love to play on a weekly basis in the evenings GMT+1. Since we had a bad experience with a paid DM before, we insist on a free "getting to know each other" session or Session 0. This doesn't have to be a full session, we simply want to avoid wasting money on someone who obviously does not know what he is doing. We have found that a person can conduct themselves very professionally through text, but that does not makes them a good DM. Looking forward to replies / PMs!

Edited 1611075056
Hey hey! I would love to host for you! I think your session 0 idea is gold, and I also employ it. I'm an improv heavy, pro player, say yes, flexible, living narrative, collaborative kind of host familiar with 800+ systems over 20+ years of experience. I have a 0% turnover rate after the third session, a review page I'm proud of found, and I host full-time professionally. 
PM sent
Sent a PM!