Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A simple Turn Undead macro

First off, this is not my macro, I found some old posts and started playing around so it's a edited copy of one or more macro's I found. I thought someone else might find it useful in their game: The Macro: &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|token_name} The Level @{selected|level} @{selected|class} Attempts to Turn the Unde}}{{2D6 ROLL: [[2D6]]}}{{1 HD [[7]] Or Higher}}{{2 HD [[9]]Or Higher}}{{2* HD [[11]]Or Higher}}{{If Successful [[2D6]] UNDEAD TURN AND RUN IF SUCCESSFUL.}}{{***Turned Undead***: Will leave the area, if possible, and will not harm or make contact with the cleric. ***Destroyed undead (result of D)***: Are instantly and permanently annihilated.}} Clicking on the Cleric and pushing the Macro will result in: You would have to update the script (copy to a new one) for the level 2 or higher undead table. See below for Level 2: Hope this is useful to someone else. 

Edited 1613244036
Hi, I'm a little unsure on how you'd adjust the table for level two caster, 3rd level etc. Are you able to put those up and give a brief explanation please? From what I can see the Cleric would need to roll a 10, 11 or 12 to affect a 1HD undead at 1st level but the result you show states a 7. Now if the level 1 is included in the tables calculations then a D20 roll of a 7 comes to 8 which is still under the required 10 for affecting a 1HD undead. Or have I misunderstood?