Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The State of Paizo Products on Roll20 :)

Edited 1611377506
Tom
Pro
The numbers, focusing on Starfinder and then later Pathfinder 2nd Ed as well as Pathfinder 1st Ed Starfinder   Launch   3rd Quarter 2017   (Numbers a bit blurry) Games  604 / % of Game Base .84 Players 583 / % Player Base .68 Pathfinder 1st Ed  was slowly losing numbers but still up there Games 9411 / % of Game Base 13.6 Players 24778 / % of Player Base 28.93 4th Quarter   2017 Starfinder Games 930 / % of Game Base 1.09 Players 1035 / % Base Players 1.15 Pathfinder 1st Ed Games 9856 / of Game Base 11,54 Players 25443 / of Player Base 28.18 Starfinder number nowhere to go but up and PF 1 shrinking again a bit compared to its hayday when I first joined Roll20 some 8-9 years ago. To be continued shortly and yes I know these are soft numbers but the only ones we have to work with. One must note that ready made modules are still in their infancy so to speak and we were all making our official games the hard way for the most part from PDF;s and uploading every single thing and handcrafting maps and all the other stuff.  Buit the CRB was free for Pf I!! Cheers Tom
then in 2018 we only had 1 report to work with as Roll20 was very busy 1st Quarter 2018 Starfinder Games 1403 / % of Base Games 1.11 Players 1823 / % of Base Players 1.77 Pathfinder 1st Ed Games 12463 / % of Base Games 9.87 Players 27693 / % of base Players 26.92 Starfinder going up slowly but its there and PF I sinking a bit more Can't quite remember when Pf I and Starfinder started coming online but I think this is where the start is, correct me if I'm wrong though please :) Tom
The next report is the 2nd quarter from 2019 2nd Quarter 2019 Starfinder  (note they changed the way it is reported a bit now) Games .77% of Base Roll20 Games Players .99% of Roll20 Player Base Pathfinder 1st Ed Games 6.46% of Base Roll20 Games Players 7.86 % of Roll20 Player Base 3rd Quarter 2019 Starfinder Games .71% of Roll20 Base Players .74% of Roll20 Player Base Pathfinder Ist Ed Games 5.72% of Roll20 Base games Players 6.33% of Roll20 Player Base AND we now Have Pathfinder 2nd Edition, but lower on the list Pathfinder 2nd Ed Roll20 Game Base .57% Roll20 Player Base .54% I'll recap the rest of 2020's numbers and that 4th quarter report should be showing up soon as well, then we will go over what Roll20 has offered for the above 3 systems. Tom

Edited 1611459588
Gold
Forum Champion
Good charts. Very crunchy. Have seen a large amount of Marketplace releases, Paizo products for those systems, especially some fun looking Starfinder support, products, art. Interested in the reports. I play AD&D still on here a lot, which means my Scrolling on the report goes a few percentage points lower down the list than any of the 'Finders.
Thanks Gold, my games took up all my time tonight, and though anyone can dig up the reports I think many here don't so at least Roll20 players and GM's who play Paizo systems can see the numbers.  Roll20 has the exact stats but hoping to get people posting on Starfinder and getting AP's for that.  PF 1 somewhat of a missed opportunity as it was fading before one could even buy AP's.  And Pathfinder 2nd Ed is going the right way, just needs a tweek or two in my opinion. But Roll20 can only do so much, but I would assume the extra $$ from the last years huge influx of people here would give them more leeway to put out more content. Hopefully Sunday I'll have the time to pop in the rest of the charts then the real discussion can begin :) Tom
And I did find some time 4th Quarter 2019 Starfinder Games on Roll20 Base .68% Player Base on Roll20 .72% Pathfinder 1st Ed Games on Roll20 Base 4.97% Player Base on Roll20 5.64% Pathfinder 2nd Ed Games on Roll20 Base 1.13% Player Base on Roll20 1.15% 1st Quarter 2020 Starfinder Game Base Roll20 .67% Player Base on Roll20 .68% Pathfinder 1st Ed Game base on Roll20 4.49% Player base on Roll20 4.95% Pathfinder 2nd Ed Game Base on Roll20 1.23% Player Base on Roll20 1.29%
2nd Quarter 2020 Starfinder Base Games on Roll20 .81% Player Base on Roll20 .81% Pathfinder 1st Ed Game Base on Roll20 4.09% Player Base on Roll20 4.42% Pathfinder 2nd Ed Game Base on Roll20 1.53% Player Base on Roll20 1.57% 3rd Quarter 2020 Starfinder Base game on Roll20 .75 Player Base on Roll20 .77 Pathfinder 1st Ed Base Game on Roll20 3.87% Player Base on Roll29 4.20% Pathfinder 2nd Ed Base Games on Roll20 1.83% Player Base on Roll20 1.89%
Gold
Forum Champion
So what are your conclusions / findings? Good point about how the recent/later-day PF1 material is, probably unfortunately kinda too late to take advantage of the prime time of PF1, but on the other hand there are still a lot of people playing it. (I still play an even older edition, so, I get it).

Edited 1612101007
Tom
Pro
Been super busy and I'm kjnd of waiting for the 4th Quarter report to pop up as that should tell us a lot about PFII and if the AP's on street date is helping out with bigger numbers than we have seen so far.  I'm sure the Covid has as it increased Roll20 Traffic by a HUGE number, but still should be an increase. Tom
Starfinder definitely has bit of problem with roll20 not supporting it much. Regarding 2e, currently looking forward to buying Abomination Vaults, skipped agents of edgewatch since I wanna play it :3
Xenobunny
Marketplace Creator
Just wanted to say, I appreciate your research here! It is good to see these figures when planning ahead for art packages. It does present an interesting opportunity in developing art for particular franchises that are niche. I am still considering making sci fi art but with the player base being over 60% fantasy and d&d oriented I wonder if I should target the niches or remain in the saturated market of fantasy content. Call of Cthulhu keeps popping up in the chart and I've seen a few requests for art in its regard. I gotta try it someday. Did Burn Bryte fall under the "other campaigns" category or is it still way too new for these lists?
Xenobunny said: Just wanted to say, I appreciate your research here! It is good to see these figures when planning ahead for art packages. It does present an interesting opportunity in developing art for particular franchises that are niche. I am still considering making sci fi art but with the player base being over 60% fantasy and d&d oriented I wonder if I should target the niches or remain in the saturated market of fantasy content. Call of Cthulhu keeps popping up in the chart and I've seen a few requests for art in its regard. I gotta try it someday. Did Burn Bryte fall under the "other campaigns" category or is it still way too new for these lists? I can say that marketplace has so few scifi products that each time I go out to look for them, I end up buying stuff from same artists because only couple of them provide that service :p So its definitely "There is no competition at all, so everyone who wants some of it will likely find it" type of market from my perspective
Thanks for the comments gang, still waiting on that 4th quarter report, might have to send that question to their Feb 10th Twitch show as well as PF II and Starfinder products in the future. There a a few products from the marketplace for maps and ships but spot on JJL. Thanks for posting XB and I hope you still might consider making some stuff for us poor lost Starfinder souls.  As to what well that can be pretty in depth.  But as a general rule one can't go wrong by looking at the 3 and 6 part AP's and consider maps such as starships, planets and high teck places. Tom
From the Twitch Stream 4th Quarter report out next week We now have 8.5 MILLION users here on Roll20 100,000 were on at one time at GENCON online 300,000 users were on at one time in late Novemer Can't wait to see what the ranks are for my PF II and Starfinder, Tom
I think your number are wrong, because If you count only the number of Games for sure it's wrong because people like me use the same Game for lot of modules sceanrio and session, as exemple I have a Game for all my Pathfinder 2 Mods, another for Pathfinder 1 and another for Starfinder. As Exemple I have run almost near 80 Games on Pathfinder 2 on the same Game Setup ! I think a better calculation must be base on Number of Hours of playing.
Wordforger
Plus
Marketplace Creator
All I can say is that I was rather surprised to see that CoC beat out Pathfinder like that.  I'd have thought Pathfinder was more popular, but guess I just got that impression by how much I always hear about their new stuff coming out on Roll20.  There's a massive market of fantasy themed art to match the DnD dominance, and a lot of that spills over into Pathfinder as well.  Most people around here likely play at least one fantasy RPG.  Seeing so few CoC items relative to its supposed popularity makes me guess there's a bigger market out there for things that aren't necessarily DnD/Pathfinder-related.  I'm going to be dipping my toes into the CoC market sometime this year with a character art pack.  Figure it'll be fun to try something a bit different.
4th Quarter 2020 Starfinder Base Game % / .66% Player Base % / .66% Pathfinder 1st Edition Base Game % / 3.69% Player Base % / 3.98% Pathfinder 2nd Edition Base Game% / 1.58% Player Base % / 1.66% Starfinder took a hit sadly, again with not much to buy here on Roll20 and everything has to be handcrafted in, not as much of a surprise.  But the new products coming out from Paizo, specifically Fly Free or Die AP and the Forthcoming Kingmaker in Space AP (Horizons of the vast), and the one off modules to come, Junkers Delight and The Liberation of Locus-1 should be well considered by Roll20, but by now I'm not holding my breathe on anything these days (years now) Pathfinder 1st Edition still taking the slow slide down as expected but still more than PF II...... Most games that might have started when PF II first launched should be done by now so I would have thought this might have been down lower while PF II would gain, but guess not . Pathfinder 2nd Edition also dropped, which to me is really shocking as there were actual whole AP's out so one does'nt have to handcraft it all in, plus the above mentioned PF I games being wrapped up and many I thought would switch, but that did'nt happen!! Sorry I'm more than a little late here but real life has had quite the uptick for me sadly.  Up next the monthly Roll20 Twitch stream report Tom

Edited 1615636860
Tom
Pro
Pulse said: I think your number are wrong, because If you count only the number of Games for sure it's wrong because people like me use the same Game for lot of modules sceanrio and session, as exemple I have a Game for all my Pathfinder 2 Mods, another for Pathfinder 1 and another for Starfinder. As Exemple I have run almost near 80 Games on Pathfinder 2 on the same Game Setup ! I think a better calculation must be base on Number of Hours of playing. I have heard of this reasoning before Pulse but it all comes out in the wash as many GM/DM's have multiple games in their preferred system and is only counted once as well. As an example 5th Ed so though the numbers are not perfect it gives a very good feel as to whats going on in Roll20 games. Myself I GM 6 Pathfinder 2nd Ed games, 1 Starfinder game and a Player in another PF II game a week for the most part, so my stats in the report are 1 PF II and 1 Starfinder, it is what it is and what we have to work with at this point in time. :) Tom

Edited 1615637861
Tom
Pro
In other news per the Twitch round table by Roll20 yesterday Pathfinder 2nd Ed and Starfinder charactermancers are still being worked on, but there is just so much data they have to enter so it will be ongoing and no release date. It seems Paizo was pushing the Flip Map releases we see now but no idea if that effected Roll20 projects pending from their end/  Paizo did state they would have new digitac assets out soonish and now we are starting to see them, I just thought it was to be bought from the Paizo site then on other platforms. At this moment they ARE still working on Troubles in Otari Module and something new,  the One shot newly announced Sundered Waves mini module. Someone said Abomination Vaults as well but was quickly corrected that Roll20 is NOT currently working on it at this time, "Currently" was emphasized more than once but no hard info otherwise.  Oh and Beast III will be out on its street date. NOTHING as to any products on Starfinder........  aside from the working on the charctermancer still for it. So glimmers of hope still for PF II, and none still for Starfinder. Note also that one has to ask here in the forums for specific products and they might listen (Roll20 stated again), and so far there are only a few lone voices here in the 8.5 million users posting about Paizo products they would want to have.  So GM's get your players in here as well and have them post what they want to play as well, not just us GM's, could make an impact :) Tom
I think thing is that lot of PF2e gms are switching to Foundry VTT because of the "you can with single button convert pdf into Foundry VTT module" feature one of mods has :'D
Thanks for gathering this data into a single spot like this.  Interesting.
Thanks for the posts gang, I think Foundry is getting way overhyped by posters around the net honestly, and yes I have looked into it.  But for me and many other that May 18th Legacy Dynamic Lighting Sunsetting is the make or break for me. In other Pathfinder news Paizo said last week in their Twitch Stream that Roll20 would have the One Shot Sundered Waves out today, April 5th.  Lets see if that happens, its still not the 3 part Dungeon AP, but its something, if it shows up :) No problem Rik For me I thought with 2 complete AP's out that the stats would rise here in Roll20 but not the case yet, perhaps next quarter,  wait and see I guess, but after May 18th many might be gone to other platforms by then. Time will tell eventually and sadly still nothng on any Starfinder stuff and the Horizons of the Vast AP (The Kingmaker AP in Space one!!) is due out from Paizo Mid June for the 1st module in the AP!!  Unforgivable if they don't get that one out here!!! Tom

Edited 1618023037
Tom
Pro
Per their latest Twitch stream, 0 news on anything Starfinder related..... For PF II, just the note of Beast III, Sundered Waves one shot and flip maps are out. Of special note NO AP's are on the Roll20 future Road map!!  BUT  they said they are working on a plan to change that...... More than a little sceptic here as they promised us release date of all AP's on their street date last summer, they did 2 AP's and then nothing. I guess I can handle skipping the 3 parters, but when after those are done and the next full 6 parter comes out Strength of Thousands (the magic School you are students, then staff of and so on) mid July and that's not here, then the Kingmaker revamp for PF II out in December of this year, give or take. Looks like they are heading exactly as they did with PF I from my point of view!! Wait and see if I'm still here by then, or take my business elsewhere, as well as that UDL "thing" going on. Man why is it so much harder to get PF II going these days in Roll20.  1.58 out of 8.5 Million one would think they should be able to make enough money for it to be feasable, don't ya think??? Yes I totally understand it is underperforming to what they thought it might do, but still!!  AARRGG  :) Tom
I don't think its the money, they just aren't staffing for it. And I am tired of small staff as an excuse. The stability issues over the past month are also unforgiveable. I am also not likely to be using this platform much longer. 
Sadly there was a big fat 0 on ANY forthcoming Paizo products in Roll20's latest Twitch Roundtable last week........!!!!   One might think that as the delays til July 7th of most of the PF II and a few starfinder products might give them more time to get some of the old ones not done yet onto this site.  But with nothing from the twitch stream I very much doubt it. Only news from another thread, the PF II sheet one is that Charactermancer might be here in the third or 4th quarter of this year, and still working on it and the drag and drop stuff. Cheers, I guess, next fairly soon I'll pst the latest R20 quarter, yep way late on that, YIKES Tom
It does kinda seem like they aren't in too much hurry to get old products done they missed? That said, if they DID have fist of ruby phoenix or malevolence done, they clearly can't release them until july anyway, so who knows. I'm not particularly surprised if they planned to skip fist of ruby phoenix because they are seemingly skipping abomination vaults, but it does make me upset yes. On sidenote, I forgot if I mentioned this before, but I was surprised to notice they actually did update starfinder official sheet couple months ago? So I guess at least someone is working on it
Thanks JJL As to the mysterious Starfinder update   kahn265 Thu, May 13, 2021, 09:49 am   |  FLAG   |  LIST  |  REPLY 5 people marked this as a favorite. + Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber "Disclaimer: Before reading any further - I am  NOT  an employee of Roll20  NOR  of Paizo. I'm a guy doing this in my free time. Apologies if this post isn't permitted. Hey all, I published an API script for Roll20 premium subscribers (Guidance - it's in one-click) and have volunteered to work on maintaining the Starfinder (Simple) character sheet as the original author is stepping away (HUGE applause to Acyd69 for creating it).  I wanted to see if anyone had any pain points in GMing/Playing Starfinder on Roll20 that I might be able to build tools to help. Currently, Guidance allows GMs to quickly import stat blocks of both ships and NPCs into the Simple Sheet. I'm currently trying to reverse engineer the official Roll20 Starfinder sheet to get it working there too, but it's a little trickier and time consuming. I know there is a lot more to Starfinder rules than I know, so I figured I'd ask here. Note, I can't do remote lookups; i.e. I can't make calls to data sources/websites outside of Roll20 itself. Let me know below! Thanks! P.S. If anyone with coding knowledge wants to pitch in and help - feel free to reach out to me! I can use all the help I can get! P.P.S. I currently have a few outstanding bugs/feature gaps around Starship and handling NPC multi-attacks. I hope to fix them before PaizoCon." This from the Paizo Starfinder forums :) Tom
I was talking about roll20 official sheet though, not the fan simple sheet <_<; (...yeah I'm one of weirdoes who uses the official x'D)

Edited 1622097459
Tom
Pro
1st Quarter 2021 And here we have the latest stats Starfinder Base Game % / .63%  ( DOWN .3 compared to last quarter) Player Base % / .64% (DOWN .2 compared to last quarter) Pathfinder 1st Edition Base Game % / 3.49% (DOWN .20 compared to last quarter) Player Base % / 3.78% (DOWN .12 compared to last  quarter) Pathfinder 2nd Edition Base Game% / 1.51% (DOWN .7 compared to last quarter) Player Base % / 1.58% (DOWN .9 compared to last quarter) All down but holding steady as I will use a 1% up or down as a standard for a bigger change at this point in time I think. Nothing for Pathfinder 1st edition as usual, one might hope at some point someone or even Paizo might convert PF I AP's to PF II like they are doing with Kingmaker, but who knows these days :( Nothing on Starfinder except an update on the ship sheet from Roll20 and a few flip maps. As for PF II Beginner Box Various flip maps Sundered Waves One shot Module Beast 3 book and late to the party and I think loss of interest and sales was Troubles in Otari Module. But again it is what it is and without a solid (Known/Announced)  plan by Roll20 I think we will continue to just see dribs and drabs come in off and on as the year continues. What are the top sellers for Paizo anyways these days on Roll20?  I'll get into that next post :) Tom

Edited 1622257489
JJL
Pro
Seems like roll20 is committed to at least One Shot line of modules (evidently both 2e and starfinder)

Edited 1623682646
Tom
Pro
I think its more because PAIZO CON was going on otherwise we might not have got them, but hey its a good thing none the less. I'll skip the what is ranked for Paizo Products here on Roll20 for now as I was on the Twitch Roundtable live last Thursday and chat about that a bit, such is it is/was. ONLY hard news I got from them was about Starfinder, GEM (Galaxy Exploration manual) will be coming to Roll20 sometime soonish and that the Charactermancer was still being worked on for Starfinder and PF II I asked about getting Horizons of the Vast (Kingmaker in Space) AP out on Roll20, but no one at the panel knew, but Bunny did Email one who knew something of Starfinder so thats how I got the GEM  exclusive scoop at least!! :) Next I asked about getting Pathfinder 2nd Editions Strength of 1000's AP out, but again sadly none at the panel had any idea about that..... I asked about getting the PF II sheet to add conditions so running and playing games for both the Players and the GM;s way easier, but you guessed it no one at the panel worked on system game sheets. :( I asked about Roll20's Emily hinting about a Lost Omens book in the Roll20 pipeline but the panel had no idea about this, SIGH And I asked about the LDL going away for any new game being made in the future and only UDL will be an option, but thats really not on topic here, but it IS going to happen is the reply I got. Oh and I asked about the "Roll20 rad map" that was to be a future thing from last months Round table but they did not pick that question to reply to.. So seemingly a few things are coming up for Paizo products but I get the feeling its not going to be much Oh, and almost forgot, I asked about this  During PAIZOCON and on their live panels I chatted live with Aaron Shanks Paizo's Marketing manager through various panels and he said he promised to bring up in this months quarterly meeting with Roll20 that he would politely ask them to get some more AP's out or started for Starfinder and for Pathfinder 2nd Ed. I thought that was pretty big at the time,  they read out that question on the Roll20 Twitch show at least, but had no information or idea on this either it seemed, I guess maybe the meeting was not held yet maybe?? I think I'll maybe start some threads here for Horizons of the Vast for Starfinder and Strength of 1000's for PF II and HOPE I get some interested GM's and Players to post in them to show there is a market for these products.  But again as I have said before most Roll20 members don't ever really check or even post in the forums sadly, but one has to try!! Tom
Well judging by this post&nbsp; <a href="https://paizo.com/products/btq026i0/discuss&amp;page=3?Starfinder-Adventure-Path-40-Planetfall#108" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/products/btq026i0/discuss&amp;page=3?Starfinder-Adventure-Path-40-Planetfall#108</a> &nbsp;he did ask about it and they pretty much replied that they would focus on stand alone modules and one-shots over APs it seems. ...I mean it does feel pretty annoying with focus they put on releasing every single 5e campaign book, but I get feeling its mostly because selling six parts of adventure sells less well on roll20 since people don't usually buy later parts unless they buy all earlier parts :'D So that is probably it
Sidenote, I'm weirded out if they do exploration manual after skipping character operation and starship ones but I guess it might be because galaxy exploration manual is rule lighter thing?
Man JJL, I missed that as I'm over there pretty much everyday, but yesterday!! For those who want to see what was posted sadly &nbsp; Aaron Shanks&nbsp; Marketing &amp; Media Manager Yesterday, 11:58 am &nbsp; |&nbsp; FLAG &nbsp; |&nbsp; LIST &nbsp;|&nbsp; REPLY + LinkDead wrote: Any chance this is going to have support on Roll20? We do not think so. They are focused on smaller adventures over APs. Ultimately, it is up to them. Man I think this just might be the last straw and really get serious about start looking for a new VTT and get my 36+ players there as well!! SIGH GEM (yep I have the book) has rules mostly for GMs but some for players as well and it has the Kingmaker in Space planet hexploration rules that will be used in HotV so I was thinking it was a good sign. But with even Aaron Shanks the Paizo marketing manager saying almost 0 hope for ANY Starfinder AP's and just small projects, the writing is on the wall it seems. I'll still post a Vast please product thread here but won't hold my breathe to say the least. Tom :(
I'm definitely in group "not sure about whether to refresh my yearly subscription for another year" :'D Like if they continue releasing short modules at least I'll consider continuing it, main problem with getting into other VTTs is that 1) they tend to be less simple and feel like they are designed by computer engineer without UI design talent 2) its pain to convince players to switch :p 3) Some VTTs are much more harder on computer to run than roll20, in my case Foundry causes my GPU to crash x'D
Ya, I hear ya, its just so frustrating here on Roll20 these days if your a Starfinder or Pathfinder 2nd edition GM and a player Handcrafting all this stuff is so time consuming, not having Hi Res maps and all that. No matter how many threads or even going on their live twitch shows does nothing to further the cause these days (or even talking to the company who makes the actual products as they have no control over what Roll20 does or does not make available here), just cogs in the wheel here I guess. Sorry, don't mind me ramblin here, I'll try those blurb threads at least soonish, and thanks for the interest and posts here :) Tom
Huh, that's kind of amusing, I'm LinkDead over on Paizo and I was asking specifically because I was hoping to get back into GM'ing Starfinder and as I'm still stuck indoors 99% of the time Roll20 was my plan. I was really hoping that Roll20 would pick up some more of the APs, makes life so much easier, but guess it isn't to be.&nbsp;
Hey LD, nice to see ya here as well , small net world but us gamers gotta stick together, LOL Well I have a game of this starting in 3 weeks with me as a player so I might be helping the GM putting it all together the hard way, but what is one to do ya know. Then probably a month after that I'll GM one of my groups through this as well, once we are far enough along it won't spoil it for me. I really thought I was onto something when I live chatted with Aaron during the PIAZOCON panels and got his promise to talk to Roll20&nbsp; but that was'nt even enough it seems. Lets hope when I get that new thread up about having Roll 20 bring "Kingmaker in Space" here other will post their interest as well, but as I've been posting at JJL here.&nbsp; Most people on Roll20 don't even check, read or post on the forums here so Roll20 thinks there is little interest unless it is a 5th Ed product these days, LOL Were you going to GM or be a player for this AP? :) Tom
Well to be fair (and Aaron's later post support this) it does seem like Roll20 is using its resources to try to get as many RPG systems as possible into the platform rather than going super deep into any of them. It would explain how Vampire the Masquareade, Deadlands/savage worlds, warhammer fantasy and Call of Cthulhu have gotten more of their content here this year. Like yeah they do go deeper with D&amp;D, but otherwise they do seem to spread around to get as many systems as possible nowadays. Guess 'finder systems are just one among to many from that viewpoint.
P-lay-er? I don't understand, Tom, this word is a foreign one to me... :P I'm pretty much always the GM, I can't remember the last time I actually played in a game.
Hey folks, The discussion going on here is great, however I am seeing some conversation here regarding topics that are technically under NDA. We ask that folks converse within the bounds of our Code of Conduct and avoid violating NDAs of another party. As of right now, the posts in question have been removed.
Huh. I can tell some posts are missing but I don't remember what they were about x'D Ah well, interesting either way, didn't realize there was NDA conversations going on
Thing is its all over the net and I actually just read what others posted about their experiences and the news, did not take the survey itself :) But it is what it is, at least for now...... Looks like Paizo might have plans of their own as well. Or so one might think in the "have faith" on unknown projects from Aaron, or could mean something else, But I'm sure we will know by GENCON if there is anything to this, that or the ....."other thing" :) Tom
My guess is that paizo might be planning to do "easy to put maps and such into any vtt" materials or such
Jacob R.
Pro
Translator
Why isn't there more PF1 material on Roll20? What can be done about it? I'm to start a PF1 campaign (Rise of the Runelords), and I am very inclied to use Roll20 since my players know that. But beyond the CRB, Bestiary 1 and RotRL there isn't much material for PF1 on Roll20. Why is that? It just makes no sense to me. I am sure Paizo wouldn't mind? What's the hold up? I look to Fantasy Grounds with envy since their store is full with PF1 content. I am trying to see if I can transfer my players to FG but the whole process is just much more complex than Roll20, so I'd prefer to "stay here". But man it's a bit annoying.
Oh hey, good news!&nbsp; <a href="https://paizo.com/products/btq026li/discuss&amp;page=2?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-169-Kindled-Magic#76" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/products/btq026li/discuss&amp;page=2?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-169-Kindled-Magic#76</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Jacob R. said: Why isn't there more PF1 material on Roll20? What can be done about it? The best thing to do is to petition Paizo. Roll20 doesn't really have much say in the decision. It's Paizo's property to develop and they are likely pushing PF2 in the same way that WotC doesn't sell any 4e stuff.