Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Sound and music files not saving my edited names

Hi guys, first time user here so sorry if this is perhaps a rudimentary report or if I am just using something incorrectly. I am attempting to set up a rather grand experience for some first time roll-players and I have selected some fitting tunes and music for settings. The problem is when I add another song or sound the names I have changed them to so I can remember when to use them revert back to their original sound cloud names. This wouldn't be a problem normally as I could just add them all first then change their names/order but once I click play on one of them the same thing happens, they all revert back to their original sound cloud names. I am using Google chrome and windows 7 x64
Did you hit enter after typing in the name or did you just click on to the next one? Hitting enter should set the new name (this is also the case for renaming the pages). If you have done this and it's still not setting the name, please let me know.
Ah, thank you. As I suspected I was just making a small mistake. That has solved the issue, it saves now. Thanks again for taking the time to help.
Great news! Glad I could help. :)