Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

cant edit campaign

i am new to the site. i am trying to create a new campaign and when i go into it, it looks all dark and i cant set maps or tokens for the pages. no one has joined in yet as i just put it up but how can i fix this problem?
Do you have skype? Maybe I can talk you through it.
i dont.
1404343582
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Do you have any browser plugins or extensions installed on your computer? Some of those interfere with roll20 and what browser are you using?
firefox and im just running the default setting.
1404346668
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Have you tried the chrome browser? So you created the campaign then clicked on launch campaign which takes you into the room but all you see is a darken map area? It still sounds like a plugin or extension playing havoc with roll20 but I could be wrong. Can you check to see if any plugin or extension was loaded in the default and if so disable them? I don't have firefox installed so I can't check the default setting for it.
1404346839

Edited 1404346925
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Could be an older version of FF. Canvas support is only since the previous version (29.0), though I admit I don't know when that came out.. <a href="http://caniuse.com/#feat=canvas" rel="nofollow">http://caniuse.com/#feat=canvas</a> Edit: never mind.. goes back to 2.0.. poor choice of display pruning.. =D
1404347012

Edited 1404347089
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
True Aaron so the first step would be run a browser update (referring to older browser if it applies) then check for any and all extensions or plugins (on the off chance they got installed by default). If that doesn't help, give chrome browser a try to see if it works. After that maybe a mod will hop into the thread to take a looksee.
I'm going to transfer this to the Bug Reports & Technical Issues forum. Let us know what happens when you try those options you listed.
You're probably having the same issue as us over at this topic: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/898769/roll20-campaigns-not-functioning-greyed-and-frozen" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/898769/roll20-campaigns-not-functioning-greyed-and-frozen</a>