Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] APILogic - Gives If/ElseIf/Else Processing to Other Scripts

timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks for catching that, Matt. I had a subfolder mis-named in the 1-click version. I have submitted the change, and it should be merged in with this week's merge (sometime today). If you need it before that, you can get it from my personal repo .

Edited 1626813869
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Version 2.0.4 Released July 20, 2021 FIXED : Ordering bug Update Notes There was a bug in the way this script ordered itself with ZeroFrame that would potentially allow it to run prematurely. The fix is available at my personal repo or it will come with the 1-click merge (probably tomorrow).
All meta toolbox scripts no longer in 1 click?
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Oh, I thought I saw you'd posted the APIL error you were getting. The Meta Toolbox is still in the 1-click for me. What is the error APIL is giving you, and can you include the offset from the APILogic registration line when your sandbox boots up?

Edited 1628057911
Ivo
Pro
Restarting sandbox by user request... detected currently running sandbox... restarting Failed to load APILogic No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - /code/apiscripts/APILogic/2.0.5/APILogic.js "[Resting in Style] Piggiebacking on TokenMod for token change observations." "Loading character sheet data..." EDIT Happening across multiple games
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
OK, my apologies... With update 2.0.5 I failed to put the js file in the sub-directory. I have corrected this on the 1-click and submitted a merge -- that should be done early next week. In the meantime, you can get the script from my personal repo: <a href="https://github.com/TimRohr22/Cauldron/tree/master/APILogic" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/TimRohr22/Cauldron/tree/master/APILogic</a> Again, apologies for the oversight.
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Version 2.0.6 Released August 4, 2021 FIXED : GitHub deployment error Update Notes There is no actual code difference between this and 2.0.5 except for the versioning and date-stamping. The new number is simply to ensure that all games pulling from the 1-click will see a new file and consolidate to the latest version.
Thanks :) timmaugh said: Version 2.0.6 Released August 4, 2021 FIXED : GitHub deployment error Update Notes There is no actual code difference between this and 2.0.5 except for the versioning and date-stamping. The new number is simply to ensure that all games pulling from the 1-click will see a new file and consolidate to the latest version.