Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Release | Tournament Brackest for Arenas

Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hey there. Some sessions ago I have found myself in need to create a Bracket-chart for an encounter inside a coliseum. The player has made multiple rolls and quick funny challenges for different categories. It was fun to have one sleeve on the left-hand side with a visual rendering of their chart and keeping the map on the remaining field. So, for this reason, I have created this set: Here you find it. It Includes few Brackets for 8 and 16 participants that are ready to go, but also a full-screen art if case you want to use it differently. Also... As I can't know what people can think about I did leave all the parts you can use to build your own. Included Tens and units to apply on the flags that can also contain your token-disk/portrait. I have more "specials" in mind as I really like to have this kind of easter eggs in my games. So let me know what you think and I'm open to making something on the same line. What to say, Now I want to replicate the arena again and I'm looking for some fitting packages. Any to suggest? PS: YES I know about the typo, but I got it very late and Now have asked the customer support to replace it with an updated art T_T
Gold
Forum Champion
Cool idea Renflower. Congrats on the release. Looks handy.  Might use.  We play some Gladiator Arena battles in Dark Sun setting on here, and hope to eventually run a full 16-Gladiator tournament.  What are the Circles and Diamonds on the flags/banners for? I get that it's to put your Character's Tokens there, and I guess that a big circle is the winner, and the lower diamond shapes are for 2nd place, 3rd place, 4th place? Could you please speak a little more about how you use those (banners & the number digits). Did you have a question about arena maps too? I know of 2-3-4 Marketplace sets on Roll20 that I like so far, for Arenas.

Edited 1613384312
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hey! Thank you for your reply! I did post it to have a highlight, but as I am missing an arena I was leaving this post open o ANY creator who has an Arena and wanted to share it here. As for me, a top-down arena to keep on the opposite side of the bracket was really handy (and fun)! - The Flags: The circles are there to hold the Character pod/disk/portraits. The Diamonds are meant to be used for the scores. I did create several flags to allow longer competitions. Each diamond is a round/challenge. So he scores will be "stacked" under the portrait of the challengers, my players were pretty excited to have a visual rendering of the competition. There is a sample in the market Item, as a sample of how you might set the board. Then I'm sure that someone will find their way to use the elements and this will just make me happy as I love when a creation inspires another one and open the road to different scenarios! And so, I'm very looking for more special entries for the market. I hope this kind of entry will inspire to have more unusual stuff!
Gold
Forum Champion
Ok, SCORES in the diamonds.  Cool. Got it. I haven't tried Scoring in the tournaments yet. Will look into that. Looking good
Ren
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Yay This is how *I* Have managed to use it. But it can be also used to track challenges. Like saying, in the circle you might have the Archery icon for the category and have in the diamond the heroes who made it. ;) Thank you for your support Gold, as always! It's appreciated!