Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign.)

I am suddenly getting this: Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign.) It started around 15 minutes ago - everything was fine until then.  Anybody got any ideas?
Seems to be intermittent - They will load if I hit save a bunch of times apparently.  Currently working, will post if it fails again.
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
I am getting the same thing on two different games... one of which I haven't been in (or made changes to any scripts) in a couple of months. Smells like a server issue.
This started again - can somebody from Roll20 take a look and maybe respond?  If this is something I broke in my game somehow, can I get a little support working out a fix?  As is, I am having to cancel games now due to this. Thanks.
Still happening, still nobody willing to look into this?