Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(From CombatTracker): Please update StatusInfo to the latest version.

I'm getting the following message (From CombatTracker): Please update  StatusInfo  to the latest version. Just confirming that I should install statusinfo manually from github to address this issue and not use the one-click StatusInfo api. Correct?
Neither of those scripts has been updated in quite some time. You probably want to ditch them and use Combat Master instead. Combat Master incorporates StatusInfo and is a clear upgrade on Combat Tracker. 
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And if you want to continue with CT and SI, that message always displays from SI, ignore it
Jay R. said: Neither of those scripts has been updated in quite some time. You probably want to ditch them and use Combat Master instead. Combat Master incorporates StatusInfo and is a clear upgrade on Combat Tracker.  Thanks! I ended up deleting the other scripts and going with Combat Master.