Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Shadowrun: Sixth World] Character sheet for Shadowrun Sixth World (6e)

Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I think there are some good things in here, I have learned the grenade section is already wrong, another victim of the paper CRB doesn't match the Errata joys that I deal with constantly. Grenade Launcher dicepool is based on Logic instead of Agility. Something that may not be completely obvious about the Rolls -> Matrix roll buttons, they do not include specialization/expertise, to account for these I recommend turning on the "Modifiers" toggle at the top of the character sheet and entering the appropriate modifiers when rolling. **2021-05-10 ** v.32 Chuz (James Culp) Bugfix - Added sheetworker call on sheet load to fix incorrectly calculated soak value for the Core->Soak Damage button Bugfix - Long weapon names threw off the display in Core->Weapons and Arms. Bugfix - Delete icons were showing up on the left for Social and Vehicles covering the move icon preventing rearranging. Changed Rolls->Jack Out from text to a roll button so unfortunate deckers can escape link-lock. Added Core->Direct Magic Defense button and Core->Indirect Magic Defense buttons Added Arms->Grenade section to handle Grenades, also added a GM Button to roll Scatter and Distance Added disclaimer to Rolls section, specialization/expertise and mods from augs/magic/etc are not included in those rolls, the way to add those dice to the pools is to use the [Modifiers] toggle at the top of the sheet. Enjoy, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I had a busy week with other things so not as much as I'd like was finished in time to publish. **2021-05-17 ** v.33 Chuz (James Culp)     Bugfix - PC->Grenades launched grenades didn't work properly     Bugfix - Nuyen symbol keeps disappearing, another attempt to lock it in     Added mouseover text to Rolls->Matrix Actions to identify skill and attribute for each.     Updated NPC-Spells to follow the same format as PC-Spells, to include using the same roll button format. Enjoy, Chuz
Hey Chuz, just checking whether you're still developing this sheet? Also, no closing the thread, bad automation.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
War said: Hey Chuz, just checking whether you're still developing this sheet? Also, no closing the thread, bad automation. Yes, I'm still working on it and maintaining it, just had an off week due to busy work stuff. Thanks for checking, Chuz

Edited 1623036892
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Well, roll20 did an ahead of schedule update so here's what went in today. Nothing huge but at least I'm back to work! **2021-05-17 ** v.35 Chuz (James Culp) PC->Magic->Meta tab, added alternative Tradition attributes to the drop down. Added Matrix AR and Matrix DR to Host sheet Enjoy, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
v.36 Will be a bit longer to publish, I'm working on the Modifiers functionality.  Bear with me and let me know of any bugs. Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There's currently a bug with Grenades, if you have the Modifier field empty (instead of 0 or another value) and you use the Wounds Toggle the dice roller button breaks and will constantly give 0 hits.   To fix this just enter 0 in the Modifiers box.  I have a fix in the pipeline for when I do the next version pull request but I'm still working on the custom modifiers stuff. Chuz

Edited 1658697235
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Long time no see chummers, This version has taken a few weeks but it has 2 pretty significant additions to the sheet and some minor stuff. PC Sheet Modifiers text boxes in various places in the sheet (Qualities, Augs, Gear, Matrix Devices, Programs, and Echos) now allow the player to add/subtract from attributes on the sheet. See roll20 forum thread for further details. PC Sheets Added functionality so when firing mode is changed on the Core tab, the DV and AR are updated appropriately. Still doesn't split dice pools. Added combat_paralysis flag that will automatically divide the PC's initiative roll in half, rounded up until there is further guidance from Catalyst. It does not move them to the last slot for the first round of combat however. This can be updated using the Modifications as detailed below. PC Sheet Removed Modifications from sprites. Sheet Modifiers are text input boxes that have been in Qualities, Augmentations, Gear, Matrix Devices, Programs and Echos for awhile now. Now when Modifier Changes is enabled the contents of these boxes (when changed, added, or removed) will be parsed and applied. BE WARNED this is currently a beta feature, one person can only test so many things. To enable the Modifications boxes. If you have stuff in the “Modifications” fields for any equipment you'll want to remove it. Make sure Go to the Options tab and check the box beside “Enable Modifier Changes”. Make sure the checkbox beside “Enable Unrestricted Modifiers” box is unchecked unless you really understand what you are doing, this flag will allow you to modify ANY sheet attribute which can break your character data if you modify the wrong thing. Enter your modifications in the Modifications textarea in any of Qualities, Augmentations, Gear, Matrix Devices, Programs and Echos. The format is <attribute_name>: <mod>. In restricted mode only the following attributes can be modified, more may be added later, body_modifier, agility_modifier, reaction_modifier, strength_modifier, willpower_modifier, logic_modifier, intuition_modifier, charisma_modifier, magic_modifier, resonance_modifier, overflow_modifier, physical_modifier, stun_modifier, initiative_mod, initiative_dice_mod, astral_initiative_mod, astral_initiative_dice_mod, matrix_initiative_mod, matrix_initiative_dice_mod, cold_sim_initiative_mod, cold_sim_initiative_dice_mod, hot_sim_initiative_mod, hot_sim_initiative_dice_mod, composure_modifier, judge_intentions_modifier, memory_modifier, lift_carry_modifier, move_speed, sprint_speed, sprint_modifier, attack_modifier, sleaze_modifier, data_processing_modifier, firewall_modifier, combat_paralysis Changes will be applied when the box loses focus (triggers the change), or is deleted. Also Programs are special, their Modifications are only applied when the program is toggled on (green), and are removed when the program is disabled. The next major change this update is the new automatic DV an AR calculations for the primary ranged weapon when the firing mode is changed. This change will require that your weapons in the Arms->Ranged tab be setup with the default values from the book (for Single Shot mode) for DV and ARs. Another minor change is that now the Firing Modes input in Arms->Ranged defines which options are available on the Core->Primary Ranged weapon block. Valid options are SS, SA, BF, FA separated with / such as SS/SA/BF or BF/FA. Once the weapon is setup properly and the weapon is checked as the Primary it will show up on Core->Primary Weapon and changing the firing mode in the drop down will update the DV and AR. Unfortunately dice splitting is not a thing I've figured out how to do as of yet so you're Burst Fire (Wide) and Full Auto dice splits won't be automated, at least you'll know what your DV and AR are supposed to be. Please let me know if you find any bugs or other problems related to these or any other changes, Chuz

Edited 1624389392
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
EDIT: This bug is now fixed on the one-click repository, thanks to roll20 doing updates more frequently!  No further action is required, if you applied the fix it shouldn't have any negative impact. Hoy Chummers, I've gone and rolled a glitch and screwed up the fresh new combat paralysis attributes causing initiative to be broken.  Here's a quick fix until the code I just pushed to fix it goes live. Go to the "Attributes & Abilities" tab on your character sheet. Add two attributes 'combat_paralysis' with value '0' and 'combat_paralysis_initiative_mod' with no value ''. This will fix initiative rolls. Sorry for the screw up, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Well here we have v.37, let's see what I've broken this time! \o/  In this update we have some fun stuff...     Bugfix - PC->Arms->Range/Melee fixed the dicepool display to now reflect the actual dicepool.  To make sure this is up to date when viewing a character sheet for the first time after this version goes live just toggle settings mode off/on or on/off for each weapon, that should trigger the update and update your primary displays as well.     Rolls->Misc tab added and now contains a way to do quick and dirty conversions for Standard to Metric and vice versa.  Feet <=> Meters, Pounds <=> Kilograms, and Miles <=> Kilometers.     PC->Arms->Range/Melee Added "Engineering" option to the skill dropdown.     Added some behind the scenes code to try and update the weapons to have the Attribute, Attribute Rating and Dicepool Modifier attributes set correctly after loading.  Also added versioning for the character sheet data.     NPC Astral Initiative now auto-calculates for spirits and awakened grunts    NPC->Vehicle/Drone fixed hot sim initiative auto-calculation (now pilot * 2 + 4d6)     NPC->Grunt fixed sprint speed being 0 by default     PC Sheet -> Condition Modifiers box - added Natural Healing Physical and Stun buttons.  Currently do not update player's CM.
Hey Chuz, I was wondering if there was a method to modify AR for weapons for specific firing modes. So for example if a mod to a gun changes the AR penalty for SA and BA but not FA is there a way to account for that currently. Appreciate the sheet and all of the work you do.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
What you want to do for PCs is set the weapons up using the book stats (which reflect SS mode even if they don't have that mode) in the Arms->Ranged section.  After they are setup there, select the primary weapon and then go to your Core tab and you can change the firing mode there and it will make the AR and DV changes auto-magically for you.  If that doesn't work we'll need to troubleshoot.  Also one caveat, dice splitting isn't supported just yet for BF (Wide) and FA, it's on the wish list and recent changes that went live yesterday may make it possible down the road. I'm working on something similar for grunts, we'll see when that makes it in. Chuz Starrazer(Dolph) said: Hey Chuz, I was wondering if there was a method to modify AR for weapons for specific firing modes. So for example if a mod to a gun changes the AR penalty for SA and BA but not FA is there a way to account for that currently. Appreciate the sheet and all of the work you do.
Hey Chuz, rolling my first SR character in years, was wondering if you have a noob guide for your sheet? Thanks for doing this!
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
ShiXin said: Hey Chuz, rolling my first SR character in years, was wondering if you have a noob guide for your sheet? Thanks for doing this! I do not unfortunately.   I hate doing documentation but I really should take a break from adding features and document it because it's getting complicated heh.  When I do put something together I'll post it here, if you have specific questions I'm happy to answer them here or direct messages or via Discord (listed in my profile). Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
v.39 of the sheet will be delayed for a week.  I am not comfortable releasing the grunt group changes in v.39 without running the sheet through a session or two with them to make sure they don't completely break the npc grunt sheets. For this reason I will not be releasing v.39 this week. With that being said I'm now working on adding glitch and wild die calculations into the rolls for the sheet, this is another huge change (I think for the better) but it's also complicated so I'm trying to take my time and not break everything. Sorry for the delays but I think they're for the best, Chuz

Edited 1627270210
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I apparently never posted to announce v.38 so here's what was in that one as well... **2021-07-12 ** v.38 Chuz (James Culp)     Bugfix - NPC->Grunt fixed a bug or oversight on grunt repeating skills.   They were all showing Agility on the roll template as their ability.  Upon first opening a grunt sheet all repeating skills for the grunt will be re-set to use their default associated attribute and the display attribute will also be fixed.     Bugfix - NPC->Host IC dice roll buttons weren't working.     Bugfix - PC->Rolls->Misc fixed width on conversions And here's v.39... **2021-07-19 ** v.39 Chuz (James Culp)     Added Grunt Groups and Autocalculations based on the # of grunts     Bugfix - PC->Rolls tab was showing conversions on the Matrix Actions Tab I've convinced myself v.39 is ready to go, I'm a bit worried because work on the grunt groups stuff in v.39 got mixed up with the new roll computation stuff intended for the next release. I think I got everything separated and testing seemed to indicate all is well. Please let me know if you find any bugs so I can get them fixed ASAP. To use grunt groups (works for grunt sheet and spirit sheet) check the "Grunt Group Member" checkbox, then enter the number of grunts in the group and assuming you already had weapons setup on the character the dicepool and AR changes will be applied. What I think might be a good use of the functionality is to make a separate copy of your grunt sheet for each group of grunts, then you can have them all have one of the bubbles of the token tied to grunt_group_count so as one goes down you can update that number and it'll update for all of the members of the group. If you don't have a separate sheet for each group it'll change for all grunts using that sheet which is probably not what you would want. Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
So, I've been working at using the new roll20 roll computation code to make the sheet automatically calculate glitches, critical glitches and wild dice changes to rolls. The problem I have learned with this is that it requires me to change all 200+ roll buttons on the sheet to action buttons, not a huge deal just tedious. &nbsp;HOWEVER, this would make the buttons not able to be dragged out to your macro bar and would make them unable to be called in macros. &nbsp;I feel like this is a pretty significant nerf to any macro powers users out there. What does everybody think is the best path forward here? I have set up a poll on my patreon (because it's easy to set one up there), if you have an opinion please share it so I have an idea what folks would prefer. <a href="https://www.patreon.com/posts/54403752" rel="nofollow">https://www.patreon.com/posts/54403752</a> Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
After the poll it seems the few people that voted chose to keep things as are so as not to break things for folks that had custom macros and such.&nbsp; I have put that code aside and am working on something interesting for hopefully the near future.&nbsp; Remember if you have bugs or feature requests put them here so I know about them! Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hello chummers, long time no type.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have submitted v.40 of the sheet to be merged into the roll20 code there are two minor things and another thing that after some work on the part of the individual user can be a significant improvement to quality of life for GMs. Added Social Rating to derived tests (even though it's not a test) just to the right of the Edge Attribute.&nbsp; This is a total of Charisma + any cumulative + primary armor social adjustments. Added mouseovers for Composure, Judge Intentions, Memory and Lift &amp; Carry buttons detailing where the values come from for those of us that forget. Added the ability to add Spells, NPC Spells, Qualities and Augmentations by pasting raw data into the Notes text area for a new repeating row. Mouseover info for derived tests and Social Rating Paste-A-Spell (animated gif you'll have to click to view) The quick entry (paste-a-spell) for Spells, NPC Spells, Augmentations and Qualities require the user to have the data, so you will need to create your own document detailing the data you want added to the repeating row.&nbsp; You will copy/paste the appropriate JSON structure from your personal library and put it into the "Notes" area.&nbsp; Instructions on how to format each are detailed below. For Spells/NPC Spells (some fields only apply to one or the other) Note: The values off to the right are acceptable values.&nbsp; This must be correct JSON to work. JSON={ "name": "My Fake Spell", "type": "Mana", Mana, Physical "range": "LOS", LOS, LOS (A), T, Special "duration": "Instant", Instant, Permanent, Special, Sustained "drain": "3", "category": "Combat", Combat, Detection, Health, Illusion, Manipulation "effect_type": "Direct Combat", None, Direct Combat, Direct Combat, Area, Indirect Combat, Indirect Combat, Area, Single-Sense, Multi-Sense "skill": "@{sorcery}",&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Only used on PC Spells "specialization": "0", 0, +2 Only used on PC Spells "expertise": "0", 0, +3 Only used on PC Spells "dicepool_modifier": "0", &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;0, +x, -x Only used on PC Spells "damage": "Stun", Stun, Physical, Physical, Special "notes": "He got knocked the heck out!", "dicepool": ""&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Only used on NPC Spells } PC Qualities JSON={ "quality": "Homebrew Quality", "rating": "3",&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"" or any number "type": "P",&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;N, P "notes": "My homebrew quality", "modifications": "Reaction: +3"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Follows the rules of modifications. } PC Augmentations JSON={ "augmentation": "Homebrew Aug",&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The name of the augmentation "rating": "2",&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any integer number or zero "essence_cost": "1.2",&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any decimal number, probably should stick to x.xx format. "grade": "Deltaware",&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Standard, Alphaware, Betaware, Deltaware, Used "notes": "The actual notes for the thing",&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Replaces this pasted stuff with the value here "modifications": ""&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;As for Qualities, follows the rules for Modifications input } Feel free to reach out to me here or in DM with any questions or problems, Chuz
Can i buy the books and this sheet so i can play on roll20.&nbsp; I love Shadowrun
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Rich P. said: Can i buy the books and this sheet so i can play on roll20.&nbsp; I love Shadowrun Unfortunately there is no Shadowrun compendium on roll20 however if you buy the books from Catalyst, DriveThruRPG, your Friendly Local Game Shop then you can use the sheet for free on roll20 to play on roll20.&nbsp;&nbsp; There is also a German language sheet that I'm aware of though I have nothing to do with maintaining it. If you need help getting into Shadowrun there are several games advertised in the Roll20 LFG area some for Shadowrun Missions, some for Living Campaigns and some I'm sure that are just folks looking for an extended campaign. Good luck chummer! Chuz

Edited 1631022968
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Incoming changes in v.41 publishing with the next roll20 sheet update. Bugfix - Drone/Vehicle Initiative should have been normal Initiative but Pilot * 2 + 4d6. Bugfix - Grunt template was applying wounds to Soak rolls. Added IC to the list of pastable raw data Host-&gt;IC now display notes in the roll template&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Next I'm going to revisit the post roll processing stuff to see if roll20 has made it so I can include glitch and wild die processing without breaking power users macros and such.&nbsp; Wish us all luck!&nbsp; If that's still not possible I'll continue picking away at the little bugs I find here and there and some of the wishlist items. Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Another update chummers, v.42 went live today with the following: Removed Firing Modes from Arms-&gt;Ranged because it did nothing in that section. Moved "Primary" selector outside the settings area so it's easier to select a primary weapon. Added Ranged and Melee weapons (PC-&gt;Arms and Grunt) to pastable raw data Bugfix: Fixed a minor but annoying issue where if you added a skill and it was Astral the default attribute was Agility not Intuition Updated skill roll button outputs to display the associated attribute for the roll. Grunt sheet Added tooltips for Direct/Indirect Magic Defense, Defense, Soak, Soak Matrix and Soak Biofeedback. Bugfix: PC Sheet Changes to Charisma now trigger the Social Rating to update. Added Matrix Action buttons to the bottom of Grunt sheets IF "Has Matrix Device" is checked. Bugfix: Grunt Group checkbox and count are no longer hidden when settings mode is not active. Bugfix: Found some Soak rollbuttons were including wound modifiers, that was incorrect, fixed now. Grunt/Spirit sheet Added Magic AR beside Drain roll button Grunt sheet added Direct Magic and Indirect Magic defense roll buttons and rearranged things a little. As usual, let me know if there are any problems created by the latest changes, Chuz

Edited 1632198021
Keep up the great work love this sheet. do you think in the future there is a way to have the AR for weapons as a button? just a small qulaity of life thing then i think this sheet would be perfect.Also for my group i created cheat sheets handouts for them covering actions and edge use, as well as all the spells. not sure if theres a way i can include here as a giant block for others to copy paste themselves. let me know if any one is interested in that.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm not sure I understand the request for AR buttons, as in instead of just displaying the AR having it be a button to post it to chat like the DR button does?&nbsp; I've had the idea of adding AR to the weapon roll buttons but didn't know if adding an alert to query which range the runner was in would be good or not. Chuz Steven R. said: Keep up the great work love this sheet. do you think in the future there is a way to have the AR for weapons as a button? just a small qulaity of life thing then i think this sheet would be perfect.Also for my group i created cheat sheets handouts for them covering actions and edge use, as well as all the spells. not sure if theres a way i can include here as a giant block for others to copy paste themselves. let me know if any one is interested in that.
yeah thats what i was thinking so its like a quick comparison visually for everyone. been teaching who i can how to play shadowrun 6th
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
**2021-10-11 ** v.43 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Added roll post-processing to PC sheet buttons.&nbsp; This includes a new way to handle Wild Dice and glitch/crit glitch detection. This was a big update, roll post-processing is now included in all rolls on the PC character sheet.&nbsp; I ran this through normal click everything and make sure it doesn't explode and used it in a session to try and catch obvious issues.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you find any problems please let me know so I can fix them as&nbsp; soon as I hear about them. What this means for you as users, rolls now detect glitches and critical glitches, including if you have the attribute bad_luck set to any non-zero value it will count 2's as 1's to cause glitches (but not critical glitches per the CRB).&nbsp; There are a few rolls that have glitch detection that the rules are unclear about so that will be up to the GM. Wild dice have also changed, previously it was just a single roll separate from the dicepool, not anymore.&nbsp; Wild Dice now prompt for how many wild dice and it takes the first # dice from your dicepool as the Wild Dice (this way if a player accidentally throws too many dice the GM can just remove the last few dice and not affect Wild Dice results.&nbsp; Keeping this in mind remember some abilities "add a wild die" meaning +1 dice pool others just make one of the dicepool dice a wild die, in the former case you'll need to turn on the Modifiers toggle and add your +1 that way. One final change is all rolls should now display the actual dicepool rolled.&nbsp; The one caveat here is if you pre-edge the roll to get exploding 6's it counts all of those extra rolls in the dicepool. Enjoy and let me know if anything needs to be fixed or changed, Chuz
Dude this is great
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
**2021-10-26 ** v.44 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Bugfix returned notes to the roll template outputs for PC roll buttons in repeating sections. Small update this week but I needed to get the notes fix out asap and I had a virtual con this past weekend.&nbsp; Keep letting me know if you guys find bugs or have feature suggestions, here, my patreon or the Discord server I hang out on (in my profile) are all ways to contact me. Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
**2021-11-02 ** v.45 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Update to the roll-template preparing for future features &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Updated rolls so mouseover showing the actual dice rolled are red for 1's (2's for bad luck) and green for 5's and 6's instead of the previous only 1's and 6's being colored. &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Add SR Title to "Character Sheet" tab &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Make Bio &amp; Info, Character Sheet and Attributes &amp; Abilities tabs stay in view as the sheet is scrolled.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Modified Notes tab to have an automatic scrollbar and removed the expand widget since it did nothing. &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Modified Notes tab to have an automatic scrollbar and removed the expand widget since it did nothing. &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Added matrix_overclock attribute which can be put in the Modifications box for a program which will cause the Matrix Rolls on the Rolls tab automatically add 2 dice, one of which is the wild die to rolls.&nbsp; If added via the Matrix-&gt;Programs-&gt;Modifications when the Program is toggled off/on it will turn the effect off/on.&nbsp; Valid values 1|0.&nbsp; This will also indicate in the header of the rolls-computed roll template the +2 dicepool bonus. Here's the bad news, I failed to create a default for the matrix_overclock value.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you go to the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab of the character sheet and click [ +Add ] beside Attributes and scroll to the very bottom of the page name the new attribute "matrix_overclock" (no quotes) and give it a value of "0" no quotes. The functionality for the overclock program requires you turn on "Enable Modifier Changes" and "Enable Unrestricted Modifiers" on the Options tab.&nbsp; To make the Overclock program add +2 dice 1 being the wild die when creating your program entry in the Matrix section for Overclock, in the Modifications section put "matrix_overclock: 1" (no quotes).&nbsp; With this done if you have the program turned on the bonus will be applied to rolls on the Rolls-&gt;Matrix rolls tests, when it's off no benefit will be given. A fix for this is ready to go on the next update, apologies for the QC fail (again), Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Forgot to post an update for 2 small changes posted 2 weeks ago that didn't merge in until yesterday. **2021-11-09 ** v.47 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Bugfix - Technomancer Complex Forms with no roll were displaying oddly.&nbsp; This has been fixed, now the roll button that shows up will show the fade and notes section. **2021-11-04 ** v.46 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Fix for spells not displaying hits Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hoy Chummers, Sorry for my recent absence I've spent the last week scouting weaknesses in the Carib League Islands (on vacation).&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm back and will get back to semi-regular updates. Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
A Quick update, I've finally caught up on my day job work and have returned to working on the sheet. Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Another quick update, I'm making headway on imports from Genesis.&nbsp; There are a few data points that aren't exported by Genesis but I'm working with the developer to see if he can release those bits.&nbsp; I'll update as soon as I have something to share. Chuz
I'm building out grunts, but I have no way to track damage they have received. I just have the Condition Monitor value. Am I missing something obvious? Or is this on the to-do list? It would be great to have a composure test button on the sheet as well.&nbsp; Keep up the good work.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jeff D. said: I'm building out grunts, but I have no way to track damage they have received. I just have the Condition Monitor value. Am I missing something obvious? Or is this on the to-do list? It would be great to have a composure test button on the sheet as well.&nbsp; Keep up the good work. I've tried to keep with a minimalist approach on the npc/grunt sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have considered adding a current/max box for physical and matrix condition monitors for npcs/vehicles but just haven't gotten around to it.&nbsp; When I GM I attach 'physical', 'matrix' and 'edge_hex' to the 3 trackable attributes on the token for npcs/grunts and PCs.&nbsp; For vehicles/drones I do 'physical', 'matrix', and 'speed' and for spirits I do 'physical', 'tasks' (I know, it should be favors) and 'edge_hex' and I've actually never needed a sprite token yet but if I did I'd probably do 'matrix', 'None' and 'tasks' for them. One caveat is to make sure once the token is on the VTT switch them back to 'None' from 'physical'/'matrix' or your updates to one token will update the sheet and therefor effect all tokens.&nbsp; I'm not sure if it's a setting but mine seem to do that automatically now when I drag the tokens from the journal. I hope this wasn't too convoluted and helps answer your question, Chuz.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I apparently forgot to post update v.48 back in November so it's included here for posterity.&nbsp; The big news is that Genesis imports are now ready for you folks to break (as long as you promise to tell me how you broke it so I can try to fix it).&nbsp; I will be posting a "How To" shortly with images and such for doing Genesis imports. These changes should hit on Tuesday 2/22/22. **2022-02-22 ** v.49 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Added the ability to import character data from the RPG Framework Genesis character generator. (see official Roll20 thread notes) **2021-11-23 ** v.48 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Bugfix - Removing Technomancer echos with modifications didn't update things correctly. &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Bugfix - Replaced translation "Rotarcraft" with correct "Rotorcraft" &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Added Modifications functionality to Magic-&gt;Adept-&gt;Powers &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Added Modifications functionality to Magic-&gt;Meta-&gt;Metamagics &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Added Modifications functionality to Technomancer-&gt;Complex Forms Enjoy, Chuz

Edited 1677080203
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Once the actual data has been imported the user will still need to update some things like Primary Weapons, Primary / equipped armors, Primary matrix device and devices used for the matrix persona, Drain attributes, etc. &nbsp;Even with having to go through the sheet and set these things it should cut the time needed to create a character sheet significantly if you have the character in Genesis. -- Genesis Steps To get the JSON data from Genesis open Genesis and select your character, click the printer icon. On the next window select "Shadowrun6 JSON Export", select your export directory and then click "OK". After this you may have a text editor open up with the JSON data, just copy all of it and paste into the importer area on the roll20 sheet and click "Import". &nbsp;It will report "Import successful" but may take a minute or two for all of the sheet workers to finish updating everything. -- Roll20 Character Sheet Steps When the code goes live you'll find the import icon hiding at the very bottom left corner of the dynamic tab when the "Options" tab is selected. When you click it you'll see the input box for the JSON data from Genesis. Please don't ignore the warning, it's no joke. &nbsp;I strongly recommend only using this to do the initial creation of a character. At this point you've imported the character and should go through and take a look at everything to make sure nothing was missed. You will want the latest version of Genesis, specifically Shadowrun JSON Export v 3.0.1 or greater so make sure you let Genesis update itself and have the latest version of everything. -- As always, let me know when you find bugs, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The latest round of updates should hit Tuesday March 8th 2022. **2022-02-22 ** v.50 Chuz (James Culp) Bugfix - updated spirit sheet to default to having the "Reset" toggle on since the majority of the time having it on is the right choice. Bugfix - updated spirits with Engulf and Elemental Attack close/ranged attacks listed even though they are optional power to now state the optional power is required in the notes.&nbsp; This is a gentle reminder to players/GMs since the alternative is the player/GM having to add the attacks every time a spirit is summoned. Added resist_pain modification attribute.&nbsp; This attribute when set to a positive value will modify wound penalties per the spell in the CRB pg.137. Added damage_compensator attribute to affect optimal reduction in wound penalties based on the rating of the damage compensators Added a prompt to the D6 roller to query the reason for the roll, if the user just hits ENTER it defaults to D6 Updated styles a little to make dark mode not quite so broken. Enabled Rerolls and Bump 4's functionality on the d6 roll button to see if anyone hates it. Added custom description imports from Genesis, if the player has spent the time to manually add the custom descriptions in Genesis, now they don't have to do it again for the character sheet. Added handling of Genesis exports of primary armor. Here's a preview of how the sheet currently looks in dark mode. Astute users may notice some extra buttons when using the d6 roller. The [ + ] and [ - ] buttons are to reroll misses ([ + ]) and hits ([ - ]) The [ +4s ] button is to add 1 to 4's to make them 5's (hits) These are just an attempt to help expedite common edge actions so the player/GM isn't constantly having to manually roll or click the d6 roll button. As usual chummers, let me know if you find bugs! Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Incoming transmission... **2022-03-15 ** v.51 Chuz (James Culp) Bugfix - Sprites -&gt; update power/skills now updated when sprite type or level are changed. Bugfix - NPCs had a maximum essence of 6, HMHVV victims can have &gt;6 essence. New Feature - actually got in in v.50 - Damage Compensators are now supported as advanced modifications using 'damage_compensator: x' where 'x' is the level of damage compensators. New Feature - actually got in in v.50 - Resist Pain (per the spell) can be applied to wounds if advanced modifications are on, currently you can add it as a quality -&gt; Modification 'resist_pain: x' where 'x' is the number of hits (wound penalties ignored) Bugfix - Fixed text color for some text on the NPC sheets in darkmode. Bugfix - Fixed maximum of 4 on npc initiative dice (should be 5) Updated Matrix Roll buttons in the Rolls tab to "Training Level?" because it now also includes an option for Untrained (-1 dicepool) Bugfix/New Feature - NPC-&gt;Host Sheet now prompts for alternate attributes when rolling the Attack, Sleaze, Data Processing and Firewall attribute buttons at the top of the sheet. Bugfix - NPC sheets made a few dark mode fixes. Enjoy, Chuz

Edited 1647445475
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I've done some work on documenting the character sheet, this is very much a work in progress but I hope to slowly chew through it. Note: Doesn't open in a new window/tab - Shadowrun Sixth World Roll20 Character Sheet Documentation I hope you find it helpful, Chuz