Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Advertisement Create a free account

Issue with Some Google Font

1615398698
Hi there, Not sure if I'm in the good section to post my question, but let's have a try :-) I have issues with some google fonts. Works perfectly with Roboto, but I have the following error with some fonts, MedievalSharp, Akaya Telivigala so far, Potential CSS security violation; character sheet template styling thrown out. I import it like this, is there something wrong? @import url ( '<a href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=MedievalSharp&amp;display=swap" rel="nofollow">https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=MedievalSharp&amp;display=swap</a>' ) ;
1615399430
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Are they all on one sheet, or separate sheets?&nbsp; I only see one font listed in the example, and if you are using multiples I think they all need to be imported at once: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#Google_Fonts" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets#Google_Fonts</a>
1615403691
I've tried :&nbsp; - only the MedievalSharp - MedievalSharp and Roboto separated - MedievalSharp and Roboto splitted and nothing works with the medievalSharp
1615407641
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
yeah, we discovered it's the "eval" in the word.&nbsp; That's a dangerous JavaScript function so I'm guessing R20 is seeing eval in the name of the font and killing it. Probably a bug we should report, but just discovered it and made the connection, yesterday on something unrelated to fonts.