Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP 2-3 Players For A Mass Effect One-Shot Campaign Sunday @ 1PM EST

Edited 1404926897
This is uses a homebrewed conversion of the StarWars D6 system for the Mass Effect Universe. If you would like to play PM me with a concept and I'll help you make your character as well if that's needed. This campaign is a one-shot, but if it goes well I'd like to use the same characters in an ongoing campaign that plays around the same time. Post or PM me is you're interested in playing. Also, we'll be playing in Google+ Hangouts using the roll20 app

Edited 1404931703
We're going to have a Character creation session in about an hour, post below if you'd like to come. Anyone who wants to come is welcome! We have 2 Current players and are looking for up to two more.
if you're still looking i might be interested. I'm GMT +2, but i guess it fits
Certainly. We'll be doing character creation in about 15 minutes or so if you'd like to join that as well.
i could use a link
Character creation is starting, we could use 1 more player if anyone is available.
I'd be able to play but I won't be home for another hour or so, so I'd miss the character creation.

Edited 1404938960
I would be able to play too. I have no idea how the system works though. I could join the character creation right now. EDIT: Rob was first though, so take him if the character creation session isn't crucial/or you read this after the session is over.
I'll pass since you can get going right now, have fun! :)
That's really cool of you, if there's an open spot at some point I'll definitely tell you first.