Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Status effects

We have had this bug for quite awhile but we never really cared so much for it because it wasn't major just a very upsetting annoyance, we aren't able to use any status effects other than the large X. I have tried on multiple other games that I have GM powers in and it didn't work there either.
I am also having this problem. It worked just fine a couple of weeks ago but now I cannot add token markers (other than the red X) to any token.
I realized that one of my custom token markers wasn't loading, so I deleted it and now they all work!
Sinneresque said: I realized that one of my custom token markers wasn't loading, so I deleted it and now they all work! how do you know which one isnt loading cause I have over 100 different token markers