Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

Roll20 Cypher System Character Sheet and Initiative

Hello, I'm finally converting my Numenera game from the ancient tabbed sheet to the more recent one created by Roll20. So far it seems great, except that training/specializing in the "initiative" skill isn't added to the initiative total for the turn tracker. The old sheet did this automatically. Is there a way to make this one do the same? It's obviously not a huge burden to manually adjust it, but I'm digging all the automation built into this sheet. Thanks!
I would like to know as well!
Nic B.
Roll20 Team
Hi Both, I'm not sure why this is the case, but we can certainly look into resolving it. I'll create a ticket to go back and look at this functionality.  Thanks for the report!