Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

Kelfecil's Tales - Bug Reporting

Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone and thank you for checking out our products! This thread will serve as a bug reporting page for anyone who purchases Kelfecil's Tales Products and finds any bugs or errors in them. Please follow the following format when posting about a technical issue in this thread. Name of the Product. Issue Report.   A description of the issue, bug or error you have found. Thank you so much for checking out our products on the Roll20 marketplace and I will do my best to assist you with any issues you might have with any of them! ~Kelfecil
Name of the Product: Toxic Haze Issue Report: I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I have just downloaded Toxic Haze, and the hideout map is just showing as white spaces, it doesn't have to nice map shown in the pictures of the product description. I thought at first it was a 'lightning issue', but now I think the map just hasnt downloaded properly? Please help

Edited 1618946758
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
EDIT: Reason for the bug happening has been found. The module has been updated and the Roll20 team has been e-mailed for an update on the module. There is also a new map and a whole extra act added to the module to make up for the inconvenience. staples87 said: Name of the Product: Toxic Haze Issue Report: I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I have just downloaded Toxic Haze, and the hideout map is just showing as white spaces, it doesn't have to nice map shown in the pictures of the product description. I thought at first it was a 'lightning issue', but now I think the map just hasnt downloaded properly? Please help Hey Staples87, There is a known issue on Roll20 about some pages bugging out and not showing (it is usually the starting page). Can you see the tokens or the other things on the hideout page at least? Is it just the map missing or is it completely blank? Feel free to privately message me about this as well by the way as I would really like to fix the problem with it. ~Kelf
Hello, Name of the Product: Toxic Haze Issue Report: I am having the same issue as Staples87. The tokens are loading fine, the dynamic lighting is in place, however, the map for the hideout is a broken link. It looks as if it was removed from the library. I've tried recreating the game a few times and nothing has worked. Any help is appreciated.

Edited 1619145320
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
EDIT: The Roll20 team has replied to my request to fix the module and it should now be working fine without any issues. You will also find an extra map as well as an extra act to play through in Toxic Haze. Andrick said: Hello, Name of the Product: Toxic Haze Issue Report: I am having the same issue as Staples87. The tokens are loading fine, the dynamic lighting is in place, however, the map for the hideout is a broken link. It looks as if it was removed from the library. I've tried recreating the game a few times and nothing has worked. Any help is appreciated. Hey Andrick! Thankfully, we have solved the situation and found the root of the problem. It's apparently a bug with Roll20 that the initial page at the top bugs out, so when creating a new module, you have to delete it and start on new ones just to avoid that. I have fixed this and already sent an e-mail to the Roll20 team about it. The bug will be fixed soon (hopefully in less than a week) and you will be able to see everything properly! On top of that, I also added some extra stuff just in the addon (extra map + extra act) to make up for the confusion and the delay with the proper delivery of the product. Thank you for leaving a comment and some feedback about this! ~Kelf