Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Kelfecil's Tales - Bug Reporting

Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
TheAlphaTurkey said: Name of the Product. Sinister Secrets Issue Report. I can't seem to find a link to the music file. I can see that a link is available within the Pateron PDF - but seemingly none on the Roll20 version. There is no music with the Roll20 version, unfortunately. As much as we would love to include it, Roll20's jukebox is not ready for marketplace items yet. Hopefully, in the future, we will be able to include music with our modules. There are talks to start including it as a link in our modules in a separate journal entry though, so maybe!
SSTEELRAT said: Name of Product: Death's Rider Maps River INN and Village night, are gone.  They come up as a broken image in Roll20, Though the dynamic lighting is still there.  I am getting the same problem. Don't know why they are missing.
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Mike L. said: SSTEELRAT said: Name of Product: Death's Rider Maps River INN and Village night, are gone.&nbsp; They come up as a broken image in Roll20, Though the dynamic lighting is still there.&nbsp; I am getting the same problem. Don't know why they are missing. It's unfortunately something that happens sometimes with some Roll20 modules. I've already opened a ticket to have it fixed for everyone but until then, you can send me an e-mail at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> so that I can assist you personally. Please add proof of your purchase to your e-mail! It's quite the hassle that I have to do this 1 on 1 customer support due to a single bug, but at least there's an easy fix, which is to give you the maps so that you can add them yourself. The module already has each page set at the right size, so you just have to drag the image in and enlarge it.
Dungeon Master said: Name of Product: Death's Rider Issue Report: See below I am also experiencing this SSTEELRAT said: Name of Product: Death's Rider Maps River INN and Village night, are gone.&nbsp; They come up as a broken image in Roll20, Though the dynamic lighting is still there.&nbsp; I am also having this same problem. It looks like a great adventure but 2 of the maps wont load, I'm assuming they are not downloading correctly. Any help would be appreciated.
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Will B. said: Dungeon Master said: Name of Product: Death's Rider Issue Report: See below I am also experiencing this SSTEELRAT said: Name of Product: Death's Rider Maps River INN and Village night, are gone.&nbsp; They come up as a broken image in Roll20, Though the dynamic lighting is still there.&nbsp; I am also having this same problem. It looks like a great adventure but 2 of the maps wont load, I'm assuming they are not downloading correctly. Any help would be appreciated. Please send me an e-mail at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> so that I can assist you. &nbsp; Also, please include proof of your purchase if possible (a screenshot while navigating the module is enough).
Name of Product: The Stolen Child Issue Report: The Attack, The Ambush, The Goblin Camp and The Arrival maps aren't showing up for me but everything else is working fine I tried refreshing but it's not working, any help would be much appreciated!
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Abbi M. said: Name of Product: The Stolen Child Issue Report: The Attack, The Ambush, The Goblin Camp and The Arrival maps aren't showing up for me but everything else is working fine I tried refreshing but it's not working, any help would be much appreciated! Please e-mail me at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> &nbsp;and I will assist you with the map issue asap. In the meantime, Roll20 team has been notified about this and hopefully, it will be fixed within a week.
Name of Product: The Lost King Issue Report: There are no monster stat blocks or abilities. Just their base stats in the stat section which is a pain to sift through if I am in a session. Can you possibly send me the stat blocks separately?&nbsp;

Edited 1639632585
name of product: Ancient Ruins Issue Report: same issue as many, map fails to load, broken image.&nbsp; I will email you direct with proof of purchase at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> as well. [EDIT] Kelfecis, thanks again for responding so fast!&nbsp; From notification to customer facing problem resolved, less than two hours.&nbsp; Great customer care and service!
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Matthew M. said: name of product: Ancient Ruins Issue Report: same issue as many, map fails to load, broken image.&nbsp; I will email you direct with proof of purchase at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> as well. [EDIT] Kelfecis, thanks again for responding so fast!&nbsp; From notification to customer facing problem resolved, less than two hours.&nbsp; Great customer care and service! Thank you for the kind words Matthew and thank you for the feedback once again! A ticket has been sent to the Roll20 team to have the map fixed as soon as possible so that others do not have the same issue in the future.
Name of the Product:&nbsp; Dark Whispers Issue Report:&nbsp; Hi, I'm not sure if this is just a common thing for your adventures but when I made the game none of the monsters have stat blocks. Is there something I missed or somewhere else I need to get that from?
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Swordface said: Name of the Product:&nbsp; Dark Whispers Issue Report:&nbsp; Hi, I'm not sure if this is just a common thing for your adventures but when I made the game none of the monsters have stat blocks. Is there something I missed or somewhere else I need to get that from? This is easy to miss and quite a few people ask for it so no worries! When you make the game on Roll20, you need to make sure that you have selected the D&amp;D 5E edition ruleset (it's an option in a dropdown menu below).
Hello, I have purchased "Defense of Sirmia" and the maps are not showing up. The 3 pages are there on the Page Toolbar, but they a have ? on them. When I click on the page, it opens and the GM Info Overlay (tokens and numbers) is there, but there is no map. The rest is just a blank page.
Name of the Product:&nbsp; Ancient Ruins Issue Report:&nbsp; I have just downloaded Ancient Ruins, and the map is just showing as white spaces with the monster icons
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Kasper Brock said: Name of the Product:&nbsp; Ancient Ruins Issue Report:&nbsp; I have just downloaded Ancient Ruins, and the map is just showing as white spaces with the monster icons Hey! Thanks for letting me know about this! Please e-mail me at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> with a screenshot of your game or something and I will gladly assist you with it so that you can already start playing with the module.
Hello, I purchased a set called the Artist, it looks like act 3 has the wrong maps in it Thanks Brien Corey
It's actually no maps for act 3 and the wrong adventure. It's called "Act 3: Albion." Thanks! Brienprime said: Hello, I purchased a set called the Artist, it looks like act 3 has the wrong maps in it Thanks Brien Corey
I purchased "The Artist". The maps show up fine (I think), but nothing is added to the compendium after installation. So yes, I have the maps, but I don't have any of the necessary documentation to understand the maps and run the game. Maps that appear include: "Cliff's Edge", "Noble Manor Ground", "Noble Manor First Floor", and "Tokens". NOTE: There is only a single token on the tokens page (Arlon Silvertongue). Can you please assist?
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
David G. said: I purchased "The Artist". The maps show up fine (I think), but nothing is added to the compendium after installation. So yes, I have the maps, but I don't have any of the necessary documentation to understand the maps and run the game. Maps that appear include: "Cliff's Edge", "Noble Manor Ground", "Noble Manor First Floor", and "Tokens". NOTE: There is only a single token on the tokens page (Arlon Silvertongue). Can you please assist? Oh, that is a first actually. Sorry to hear you are having issues with the module. Try some of the following: - Make sure you made the game with D&amp;D 5e picked as your system at game world creation. - Try reinstalling the addon in a new already existing world. - If none of the above works, please e-mail me at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> and I will send you the PDF of The Artist so that you can follow the adventure at least through there.
Hello, I've purchased the Battle At Ship's End and unfortunately the first map (Act 1,2) does not show properly. Map is marked as missing file, token are well displayed, and second map is there.
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Jerome D. said: Hello, I've purchased the Battle At Ship's End and unfortunately the first map (Act 1,2) does not show properly. Map is marked as missing file, token are well displayed, and second map is there. Sorry to hear you are experiencing that issue. I will make sure Roll20 knows about it hopefully it will be fixed soon for future buyers. In the meantime, please e-mail me at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> so that I can help you with the missing assets.
Hello, Name of product: Side Quests - Bundle 2&nbsp; I added the side quests 5 6 7 and 8 to my game, the maps are there but i can only find the Quest description (Quick and Quest Information, The Situation, Quest Completed) for quest pack 6 in my journal. The Tokens for the other Quests are there but not the description for the quests.&nbsp;
Kelfecil
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Sven M. said: Hello, Name of product: Side Quests - Bundle 2&nbsp; I added the side quests 5 6 7 and 8 to my game, the maps are there but i can only find the Quest description (Quick and Quest Information, The Situation, Quest Completed) for quest pack 6 in my journal. The Tokens for the other Quests are there but not the description for the quests.&nbsp; This is a problem that I hear for the first time. I'll gladly help you solve it. Do you mind e-mailing me at <a href="mailto:kelfecil@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kelfecil@gmail.com</a> or PMing me on Discord at Kelfecil#1336 so that we can figure it out?