Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ghosts of Saltmarsh Updates Removed My Scripts

Last night I updated my Ghosts of Saltmarsh game with the many patches.  Unfortunately, it removed *ALL* of my scripts.  Why?

Edited 1617917414
There were problems with the way that roll20 did the updating of Ghosts of Saltmarsh. It follows on a recent long line of modules which were "updated" and caused serious issues to existing campaigns. You might also find that all your maps have reset to the product default, rather than having any changes that you've made for your campaign.
Yes, all the macros are gone, even the game macros.  It's messed up 2 of my games.  Thankfully, the map we were on did not change, but I'll check the others.  The 3rd game did not get updated with even the first patch, and it's fine.  I am immensely concerned about this and the impact these dynamic lighting "patches" will have on any other games, too.  Would it be because I'm already using UDL?