Hey folks, please forgive me for making two items here.  The first one is my main issue.  I feel that it is a real disservice to the players who use Roll20 and who regularly purchase from the marketplace that no option for reviews exists.  I spend a lot of money there and have often found that it is a crapshoot as to if I will get a quality item or not.  In respecting our purchases, Roll 20 should offer such a tool.  In the end, reviews help creators and product purchasers.  Quality, is, after all, something we all want. In my professional work,  I buy a lot of digital products online. I review them and can contact the author if they need to fix something. It is a good policy to improve all products.  On a second note, I have been trying to find a written-up city.  There are tons of well-created addons for city streets, buildings, walls, etc.  It would be nice, however, to have some prewritten up cities or towns for adventuring. I know it would cost more as it would be a lot more creative effort to produce it.  I am hoping for something like the old JG's City State of the Invincible Overlord. (However, even the TSR village of Hommlet was great.)  If any of you are aware of a nice city in the marketplace that contains writeups ith NPCs, etc, please share here.  Thanks all.  Have a great day. Praedo