Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Old School Renaissance group creation.

Greeting fellows vagabonds. My aim is to form a small group/community to play OSR games as often as possible. I am willing to master if needed. I just created a discord server to simplifie communcation. If you are interested please reply either here or through a private mail, I'll send you a invite. I wish you good day, DVPX.
hmmm...i’m an old schooler.  consider me intrigued...
I'd like to hear what you have in mind. I have run some OSR games on Roll20, including Swords & Wizardry and Esoteric Enterprises. There are many others I would like to try. At the moment, I'd only have time to be a player. Please send me a discord invite.  Vidgrip#5822
I’m the oldest and fartiest of the old farts. Am interested. Discord is Nanda#0315

Edited 1619386906
We have that on Roll20 now&nbsp; Join Here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/4818666/old-school-ad-and-d-becmi-b-slash-x-dot-moldvay-holmes-blue-box-community" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/4818666/old-school-ad-and-d-becmi-b-slash-x-dot-moldvay-holmes-blue-box-community</a>
I play once in a blue moon on Aaron the Pandantics Discord Group&nbsp; they do OSE and other games&nbsp; #3705
Hello there, I am quite interested in OSR. I just played some Mörk Borg one-shots. I loved it. Can you pls add me to your server, ty :). My discord name is Mr_Watchmaker#7759
OSR guy here, you still building your discord?
Just checking in I will try to get on discord later tonight. been busy the last few days.&nbsp;
Send me a link. I wish to join in.
Always seeking new members interested in playing OSR Games
Send me a link! Sounds cool!
Ive been playing sense 1973 when we had home brew lol old school enough id like to join
Games are still being organized&nbsp;
Come on it
Hey, can you shoot me a discord invite so I can come check it out?&nbsp; Grindingsucks#4253 Thanks
Games are still organizing&nbsp; Come on in and join
Now 2 Groups are going&nbsp;
send me a link, I want to play some OSR games...&nbsp;Domac#1593
Still out there recruiting for OSR Games&nbsp; PM if interested&nbsp;
Back on Roll20 and looking for players